Unban Appeal

gup

Steam Name:  ⚡????⚡

Ingame Name: Zeus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162965271

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you:  Snar

Reason for Ban: "Blacklisted"

Dispute: Hello! So First off, I'd like to say That there is a copy of me called Zues and I'm Zeus He Switched the E and U over, I got blacklisted from EMS, And Nearly SS But Struftdot saved me as He Noticed it, And It was not me as I was on a break ( What I didn't mention to anybody ) Because I have had some social problems with people passing away and High School, And Homework, And Then Suddenly when I had some spare time, I thought that It would be a good idea to go on the server and Have some fun with my departments such as PD and SS, But then suddenly my heart sank, Because I saw that I was banned Perm ? I was really Shocked, As I didn't know why I was banned and If it was supposed for the minge 'Zues' , I have to admit sometimes I get heated and angry, But I do calm down eventually, And Sometimes I am mingey, But I do settle and when I do, I can actually properly Roleplay as PD and other departments, But I just want an explanation from Snar, As I was Away for 1 week, And I wasn't even on the server for a while, I don't know if It was meant for me, I just really want an Explanation, And Maybe a Possible Unban, As I assume it wasn't for me as I have had issues with the Other 'Zues' Before.

I know Sometimes, I can get heated, But deep down I am Kind, And I'm not how People see me as, I just really want to be back in the fun, Sorry for anything I did to you guys or said to you guys, I just sometimes I cant help it, As I have disabilities and other issues such a social problems and stuff at school

-support

idk what happened but I don’t want you unbanned you were so mingey and I had to deal with you so many times and I don’t think you have read the motd and I feel that if you were back you would continue your ways of breaking the rules constantly

12 minutes ago, NDSTF said:

-support

idk what happened but I don’t want you unbanned you were so mingey and I had to deal with you so many times and I don’t think you have read the motd and I feel that if you were back you would continue your ways of breaking the rules constantly

9 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

You were always breaking rules and never cared to actually put some INTENT in RP. 

You were given many, many chances to improve.

This blacklist is justified.

I have changed, I have been attending meeting what help me deal with my anger issues!

-Support

You got blacklisted from EMS for multiple things, one being mass dissrespect. I was one of the people who authorized it. 

You were always picking fights in OOC, and when you where told to backdown, you didnt. You were rude to SMT, constantly mingy, and if anything only deserve to have your ban reduced but not removed.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

You were always breaking rules and never cared to actually put some INTENT in RP. 

I don't even know how many times I warned, banned, and demoted you 

45 minutes ago, th3 said:

This should be looked into if there is a small possibility of the wrong person being blacklisted

No, Snar did get the right person, I was there when Snar had asked for the SteamID

5 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

Have to agree^^^

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 hours ago, gup said:

I know Sometimes, I can get heated, But deep down I am Kind, And I'm not how People see me as, I just really want to be back in the fun, Sorry for anything I did to you guys or said to you guys, I just sometimes I cant help it, As I have disabilities and other issues such a social problems and stuff at school

If the blacklist wasn't meant for you, then why is this neccessary? 

-Support

you do let your anger get a head of you sometimes but when i played with you that one day  you were really nice  so ill give a +- support  but honestly i'd say you need to work on your anger  before you come back

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/10/2019 at 12:06 AM, Hannah King said:

you do let your anger get a head of you sometimes but when i played with you that one day  you were really nice  so ill give a +- support  but honestly i'd say you need to work on your anger  before you come back

I know. About the anger issues, I have been attending meetings what help me calm down, But its not always me who starts it, Sometimes its people annoying me, But It was really nice knowing you, I will probably not get accepted because I have like 100 -Support :(

3 hours ago, Irwin said:

19 hours ago, GibbiGibbi said:

21 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

You were always breaking rules

Extremely mingey

Always argueing with me when im on staff

Disrespectful

You dont deserve to be unbanned

On 2/10/2019 at 1:40 AM, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

On 2/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, TOPlayz said:

-support

On 2/9/2019 at 10:05 PM, Vikander said:

-support

-had problems with you

-minge

On 2/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, BrycE ? said:

If the blacklist wasn't meant for you, then why is this neccessary? 

-Support

On 2/9/2019 at 9:27 PM, Friendly Steve said:

Have to agree with Eternity, he said it perfectly.

On 2/9/2019 at 5:43 PM, Matthew said:

Have to agree^^^

On 2/9/2019 at 2:45 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I don't even know how many times I warned, banned, and demoted you 

No, Snar did get the right person, I was there when Snar had asked for the SteamID

On 2/9/2019 at 2:38 PM, Timmemes said:

-Support

You got blacklisted from EMS for multiple things, one being mass dissrespect. I was one of the people who authorized it. 

You were always picking fights in OOC, and when you where told to backdown, you didnt. You were rude to SMT, constantly mingy, and if anything only deserve to have your ban reduced but not removed.

On 2/9/2019 at 1:13 PM, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

On 2/9/2019 at 1:07 PM, AnarchyReigns said:

+/- support
This isn't about his past behavior, this is about what could be the wrong person getting banned.  This needs to be looked into.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:52 PM, maral the great said:

-support in sits i would be nothing but nice to you and out of no where you would start being disrespectful to me and the other person in the sit you were super immature and rude  

On 2/9/2019 at 12:41 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support

On 2/9/2019 at 12:38 PM, NDSTF said:

-support

Thanks for the -support bois, I know who likes me and who doesnt

25 minutes ago, gup said:

I know. About the anger issues, I have been attending meetings what help me calm down, But its not always me who starts it, Sometimes its people annoying me, But It was really nice knowing you, I will probably not get accepted because I have like 100 -Support ?

Mature move bud

Its not that we dont like you. Its that you minge.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 2/9/2019 at 8:38 AM, Timmemes said:

-Support

-support

We have blacklisted you from SS for about the same reasons as Timm said above. Your messages in this thread only adds validity to this ban. You have tried to use the Zues excuse with me and my experiences with you afterwards only proved to me that you should not be unbanned. This has nothing to do with us "not liking you" but rather that your actions precede you and prove that this ban should not be removed. 

3 hours ago, gup said:

I know. About the anger issues, I have been attending meetings what help me calm down, But its not always me who starts it, Sometimes its people annoying me, But It was really nice knowing you, I will probably not get accepted because I have like 100 -Support ?

It’s not the fact that we or I don’t like, be I don’t hate you, but the fact that you minge on the server. Good luck.

-Support

Improve your maturity.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor