Your In-game: Nimo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

The admin's name in-game: Nucleus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

My Video

His Video 

Why do you think this warn was false: Well the reason why I think it's False is because this Incident happened 4 days ago and Blue decided to report me about it when he could have forgot about it. I do admit for metagaming but I said he could have forgot about it.

Any extra information: Nope
Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support

nimo showed no signs of meta game, nimo simply listened to what igneous had ordered him to do and from the tone of his voice when talking after igneous said that he seemed pretty surprised. Igneous had called out that they should have entered breaching formation and nimo simply listened.

dont see much reason for a FailRP warn anyways as igneous was there with him during this incident not only had it happened 4 days ago.

nimo during the sit did throw in some sass to nucleus and blue which wasn’t necessary but it could have been the heat of the moment.

-Support

In the video, you can hear him saying "Yeah, they're in there." Despite the fact that there was no actual movement inside the CC whatsoever that could've proven so, or audio.

Not only that, but they were making an entire plan to breach into a room that could've literally had no one in it.

Four days ago or not, its still a rule that is broken and I feel like this warn was justified. Good luck!

Just to add onto this: You still admitted to this, and you still broke the rule. The WARN IS JUSTIFIED.

I do feel as though he could've contacted staff earlier, but you still did break a rule. Yet again though, good luck.

Accepted!

From what I can see, especially since I was there, I do not see enough to warrant a warning for Metagaming. Nimo claims he had previously seen you go in the room, and room by room clearing was going on anyways. 

Also for future reference. This entire ordeal could have been resolved at the time of the incident. Next time bring it up right then and there, instead of waiting a couple days to address the issue.

@Nimo Go to the ban panel, go to your profile, and then find the warning that correlates with this appeal. Click the appeal button and for the reason link this post.

big cat running GIF