Old warns removed

Kraz3d4073

Your In-game: Crunchy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1344833

The admin's name in-game: N/A

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: N/A

Why do you think this warn was false: N/A

Any extra information: I've been playing on the server for a really long time and I first joined a couple years ago and wasn't very mature. I've cleaned up my act and feel that some of my old warns should be removed so I can try to get more involved in the server and join other departments.

-Support

Your not specifying witch warn you want removed. You cant have all of them removed. Fame made a post saying that if you havent been warned in 2 weeks you can appeal one warn from 3 months ago. Follow those guidelines and get one removed at a time

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

Your not specifying witch warn you want removed. You cant have all of them removed. Fame made a post saying that if you havent been warned in 2 weeks you can appeal one warn from 3 months ago. Follow those guidelines and get one removed at a time

I want the old warns removed that are from like 2 years ago

On 2/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Smoke said:

-Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage