CopBait rules - Accepted

Hannah

What you want to see? - a list of things what are consider copbait   

Why should we add it? -  i think this should be added because cops on gov complain to much about cop bait and it honestly ruins so much  of the staffs time/ ruins role play experiences, yes it is annoying some times but if you think about it if you catch the person and put them in jail for 10 years is better than sitting on a roof for 10 minutes talking to an admin to  get some one warned   ,  or a rule change if some one does cop bait by ramming into your cars you can kos them cause irl if some one keeps ramming into a cop i dont think hes just going to sit there he's going to value his life  and shoot at the car,  and before the  people play on gov hear me out i think it would be better this  as i stated you dont wait 10/ more minutes  on a rooftop trying to get some one warned and the person gets 10 years, or make it for a person could be added  into jail for 15-20 minutes,  

What are the advantages of having this? -Way Better role play experiences 

Who is it mainly for? -Criminals 

Links to any content - 

Reason for this suggestion, the cop bait rule is over used  in like every criminal   role play experience

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

It's annoying when people just run into PD to get in a shootout, or just pull out a gun and shoot a couple rounds so police can see it, and then just get away with it as they say "it's not copbait, it doesn't say it in the rules" or "I didn't know it's copbait" and then continue to do it 5 minutes later

• Like 1

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

It's annoying when people just run into PD to get in a shootout, or just pull out a gun and shoot a couple rounds so police can see it, and then just get away with it as they say "it's not copbait, it doesn't say it in the rules" or "I didn't know it's copbait" and then continue to do it 5 minutes later

PoliceRP Manager

11 minutes ago, ThePastLegends Gaming(YT) said:

I always advert drunk driving but I give about a 5-10 minute break 

Doesn't matter, its stil cop baiting.

I dont advert, im a redneck every 5min and then go shoot the place up

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

5 hours ago, ThePastLegends Gaming(YT) said:

I always advert drunk driving but I give about a 5-10 minute break 

Still. Its copbait. Copbait is when you either just want to cause a chase or shootout. Unless valid rp reason. That ain't so valid.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 weeks later...