David UF report

BigJohnny

Your In-Game Name: BigJohnny 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

Staff member's In-Game Name: David UF

What did they do?  He pulls me out of bank for a killbox when the base clearly wasnt a kill box and than just returns me back to bank with no issues. He should have known that I was robbing bank and its pretty frustrating when you are robbing bank for 750k have a hostage and randomly get teleported out of bank for literally no reason since nothing was wrong with the base ruining the entier

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? maybe a strike. 

You can't delete a report and re-post it 

-Support 

David was doing the right thing. Staff is always before RP. You had a report against you so David being a Staff member did his job. No matter what situation of RP you are in. 

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

David was doing the right thing. Staff is always before RP. You have to had a report against you so David being a Staff member did his job. No matter what situation of RP you are in. 

STAFF BEFORE RP

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

David was doing the right thing. Staff is always before RP. You have to had a report against you so David being a Staff member did his job. No matter what situation of RP you are in. 

-/+ Support

David should have known not to tp him out of bank. Like Hotshot said its staff discretion. Just saying it was pretty extremely obvious that it wasnt a killbox. David should have taken a second to examine the base before tp'ing him out of the bank.

-Support

Staffing duties does come before RP, however David should’ve know it wasn’t a kill box instead of pulling you so i think a talking to is good

Edited by Felix
  • Laughing 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

54 minutes ago, Felix said:

-Support

Staffing cuties does come before RP, however David should’ve know it wasn’t a kill box instead of pulling you so i think a talking to is good

Yes.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 2/8/2019 at 5:41 AM, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

David was doing the right thing. Staff is always before RP. You had a report against you so David being a Staff member did his job. No matter what situation of RP you are in. 

On 2/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, Felix said:

-Support

Staffing duties does come before RP, however David should’ve know it wasn’t a kill box instead of pulling you so i think a talking to is good

Im more of a +/- support. Instead of pulling you, I would've came to you to see if you were busy and then asked. But you know how I did ?

Regardless. He did what he thought was right so I can't really blame him for such a thing. Me personally I just think it could've been done differently, but we all have an opinion. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 2/8/2019 at 12:40 PM, Felix said:

-Support

Big - support 

While it probably could have been taken without pulling you staffing is always before rp and this is a pretty petty report if you ask me 

-Support

Edited by Lil Goat

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• Fame locked this topic