Cameron T

Cameron Taylor's Resignation Letter.

Hey there! I know that I have been off for a while and I want to say that I am sorry as I have stuff to deal with as a new Head Of Staff for a server! I will not be saying the name of the server in any way shape or form in this forum but if you want info about the server you may message me on the Discord Server Group @Cameron T and I will tell you! (NOT A ADVERTISEMENT). But back to what I was saying was that you all have been amazing with making my RP experience become alive!! I became a Trainer because of Smith! And I became an Officer because of North and Lawrence!! Thanks to you Three!! I can't forget the amazing 2 Generals that made me laugh when my day was Sh*t that goes to @Scheffer and @Brandon0623!! I have to say that MilitaryRP was a Great concept and it worked fine till it all crashed for no reason... I say thank you all for this as this was a hell of a good trip and I hope I will see you later in time as the server that I'm working for is branching bigger now and I hope you will enjoy if you do join!! At this point, I will be Resignation from a Captain from the Airforce and I hope that I will hop back on someday and see some new Officers that are 2LT, 1LT, CPT, MAJ, LTC or even a COL them self as I trained them! 

Now a shoutout to all my team members in this RP of a war!!

1. Lawrence

2. North

3. Brandon

4. Scheffer

5. Ace

6. Cain

7. Chicken

8. CHIKEN

9. JRandom

10. Manager John

11. Smith

12. ACheif of Military Police (Forgot name sorry...)

13. All Generals in the US and RU (Forgot names)

This is USAF CPT AFSOC MAJCOM ATC Cameron Taylor signing out... thanks for this boy's HOOAH!!

Didn't know you but Good luck with your Future and You seem like a really good person!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Good luck with being a manager. I've been there and it can be stressful, so remember to take time for yourself every once in a while.

- Not Ace

• Gaminglight Love 1

3 hours ago, [ESC] A said:

Good luck with being a manager. I've been there and it can be stressful, so remember to take time for yourself every once in a while.

- Not Ace

thanks! I will take that tip as it has been a bit stressful I will take it to heart!

nice to be in this war with you Ace ?