Should I become HCZ manager  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/no (Give reason please.)

• Yes
    • no

Name:    Chief
Branch: Security

Are you applying for LCZ or HCZ manager?: HCZ
How active are you?: Usually, weekends sometimes during the week if I ain't busy with school.
Do you feel overly stressed with your current rank?: Depends on the situation but yes, a little with all the new stuff that is happening In-game and IRL.
Why should you be picked for manager(250+ words): I think I should be picked for different reasons. I know how to be a manager as I sue to be in charge of many things. I know how to act when Ci raids the facility the same way a researcher should act. I know that I will probably be one of the main targets for CI as I am closest to the EZ and I know about a lot of the SCPS since most are in HCZ. I have been captured and interrogated by CI before and I have not leaked 1 information other than non-important things. Like that it's my birthday tomorrow, just something to stall time. I know how to do serious/good rp as I had to rp that I knew nothing about the foundation as I was given class z amnestics, it ended when I got shot by a sniper. I know that as an HCZ manager I am not to exit the facility unless it is Defcon 2 or below. I know my way around the HCZ and where scps are located. I know how to re-contain every scp and that I shouldn’t do it on my own unless I have no option. I know how to crack under pressure and that if there is 05 council on I should report to them what the situation is IE. There are no breaches or there is # amount of scps breached, etc. I know that I shouldn’t minge as I am supposed to set an example for all the other branches. How not to minge and not to be a traitor to the foundation. We must secure contain and protect. We must protect humanity from these creatures/monsters.

How are your leadership skills: I would say that is good as I have commanded many branches before with many minges. I know how to deal with people from different stuff.I  know hope to lead prime into battle. I know that flanking them is a good strategy. I know lots of ways to deal with enemies or SCP's. I know how to deal with lots of things with my men.

How would you deal with 682 breach(for HCZM): I would first start off by saying over the radio "[F] SCP 682 has broken out of containment. Initiating Defcon 2. Requesting MTF/NTF to re-contain scp 682." Then I would proceed to distract 682 and lead him to the MTF units so they can tranq him. I would then get technicians(if any want to rp with me) to fix the CC and then put 682 in the acid pits. If he isn't near me at the start I would head to the electrical room to turn on teslas and initiate a lockdown. I would only release it if MTF/NTF has arrived to deal with the situation. Those are the 2 ways atm. There might be more ways in the future.

How would you deal with CI: If there is 1 or 2 ci I would attack them to take them down or incapacitate them. If I am captured I would try to activate my cyanide pill. If I can't because it was taken away I would not leak any information. I would rp leak it if I have to leak it to continue an event/rp. But if I have captured outside fo an event I would wait for a rescue mission. If there cant be a rescue mission I would either attempt to escape or kill myself so they can't get any information out of me. I would adapt to different situations depending on the scenario.

What would you do on Defcon 3-1: I would either evaluate the situation and announce over the radio which scps have broken containment. Then I would begin to evacuate the site as I shouldn't be on site at a Defcon 2 or below. If it is Defcon 3, I would attempt to help re-contain the scps.

What would you do if a security Sgt disrespected you/disobeyed orders: I would tell them to Stop or they are going to get demoted/striked(with High cmd+ permission.) then if they don't I would tell them to shut up and that they are going to be in very big trouble if they don't start following my orders or stop disrespecting me.

What rank can you promote/demote up to: Up to around Sgt. Depending on the branch.

What rank can you strike: LT and below.

Do you understand that the Site Admin+ can removed you from Site Administration if you breach the guidelines bad enough: Yes

Do you understand it is your job to do whatever it takes to keep what you know and the site a secret: Yes

Do you fully understand the guidelines: Yes

What changes would you make on how the zone you are applying for operates: Depends on what they are like now, also I would need to see how it operates.

Are there any changes to Site Administration guidelines you would make if you could: Maybe adding what ranks you can promote to as I don't see specifically what ranks you can/ cant promote to.

Edited by Chief_
1 thing I forgot. Oops.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Respectfull

-Knows how to Handle Certain Stuff

-Knows how to follow orders

-Active

Chief is Amazing Guy i like him Hes Respectfull Fun to Play with i Think he Deserves the Spot TBH 

3 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Respectfull

-Knows how to Handle Certain Stuff

-Knows how to follow orders

-Active

Chief is Amazing Guy i like him Hes Respectfull Fun to Play with i Think he Deserves the Spot TBH 

Good luck Captain /me salutes

+Support

Chief has demonstrated that he is ready to take up a position like that from his performance in Security, and how he handles himself. He is active, mature, a great guy, and knows lore. He is ready for this job as long as someone great takes over DHOS for him.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Chief has demonstrated that he is ready to take up a position like that from his performance in Security, and how he handles himself. He is active, mature, a great guy, and knows lore. He is ready for this job as long as someone great takes over DHOS for him.

Good Luck!

• Igneous changed the title to Chiefs DOTF Application