Light Containment Zone Manager App- Knox

Knox

Should i be accepted  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be LCM

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/2019 at 05:27 AM

Name: Knox

Branch: NTF

Are you applying for Light or Heavy Manager: Light Containment manager

How active are you now: I am very active and is on all day every day of the week.

Do you feel overly stressed with your current rank: No, I feel like if I don't get the manager rank, the VCMDR rank will still be there

Why should you be picked for manager(250+ Words): I feel like I should be chosen for Light Containment Manager because on how active I am, how people know how strict I can get if needed too. Being a Vice Commander of Nine Tailed Fox showed me how sometimes the game can be unfair, with that experience minded. I feel like I can do anything if chosen for manager. I always do my job and do my job well, I would never take the easy way out. But the most effective way to get something done. Must people on the server know who I am, I am known for always doing good events and being a staff member. Being a Vice Commander has brought me to talk with people and make some hard chooses like demoting and promoting people, giving strikes. I showed to players how I am good in RP. I try my best day in day  out to make the server better. if I am picked for the manager I would be the best there could be, there should be someone who is on the server everyday and know each player. I talk to and be friendly to new Security and new players in general. I feel like I should be chosen by my knowledge of the lore, I know 10/10 of the lore, I read lore every time I have nothing to do. I watch videos about SCP's who people might not even know are there. I make sure all players enjoy the server, and as a Manager I can prove to be something else. My own person. To note, I have been a part of every branch of the server and I understand what the rules are.

How are your leadership skills: My leadership skills are 9/10, I try to give all Security a fair chance to do good things.

How would you deal with 173 breach(For LCZM): Have 3 eyes on 173 and cuff it. or if its less then 2, You roll for a cuffing. if above the 173's roll you cuff it. if less, you get killed.

How would you deal with CI: Alert the Site of CI in the site. then send GENSEC to patrol and Guard LCZ, if there in EZ I would call in the MTF squads A1,Nu7 and E-11. then once the CI are killed alert everyone and deal with the SCP's that are out

What would you do on defcon 3-1: Defcon 1- I would activate the Warheads and tell all Level 4+ to evac. Defcon 2- Request a LCZ patrol by GENSE and MTF to HCZ to deal with the SCP's out or CI threat and a D block lockdown. Defcon 3- Would have GENSEC patrol LCZ and find 173, 049. or 966.

What would you do if a security sgt disrespected you/disobeyed orders: Would report it to the high command of GENSEC and would give him a strike.

What rank can you promote/demote up to: up to SGT

What rank can you strike: The fourth highest ranking

Do you understand that the Site Admin+ can removed you from Site Administration if you breach the guidelines bad enough: Yes I understand

Do you understand it is your job to do whatever it takes to keep what you know and the site a secret: Yes I understand

Do you fully understand the guidelines: Yes I understand.

What changes would you make on how the zone you are applying for operates: Have More GENSEC patrol LCZ. Make sure that 173 cells clean. make sure all GENSEC respect D class

Are there any changes to Site Administration guidelines you would make if you could: None that I know

Edited by Knox

+Support

-Great Leader

-Nice person

-Knows how to handle situations

-MTF A1 LtCol Sensei

+support I agree on what Sensei said.

36 minutes ago, Sensei said:

+Support

-Great Leader

-Nice person

-Knows how to handle situations

-MTF A1 LtCol Sensei

• Manager

-Support

You got promoted like 10 days ago wait until like a month

Havn't seen ingame that much

+Support

Great Guy

Mature

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You got promoted like 10 days ago wait until like a month

Havn't seen ingame that much

+Support

Great Guy

Mature

Only on the NTF job, have been staff on duty all day. we talked on discord so just responding to it

• Manager

Changing my support but sorry it's just what I feel

-Support You and Polar shouldn't get the spot cause NTF currently NEED Command you have a MAJ that is on LOA you have a VCMDR that is on staff and we have you I don't know where you are. So as I said you guys need to get NTF more active and make a difference before going into LCZ or HCZ Manager.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

NTF is a donater Branch, its hard to get new players in the branch because there are things for free like Nu7, who are better and A1, Money is something most people don't have. I don't want to be a dick and ask people for money to join our branch. we can't do tryouts at all. i'll be more active but i won't be here for the new apps if i don't get it. life is life, sometimes you gotta quit something you love for something you need to live you're life.