should i become snr mod again  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should i become snr mod again

• yes(add a resoon why)
    • no(add a resoon why)

What is your in-game name?: julius/SGT julius 1D99/SS ASAIC Julius XR4

What is your steam name?:[GL] Julius

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126468376

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  yes i have staffed on multiple servers including gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)October 31, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? October 31, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576351010

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? SNR Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes i have

Timezone: CET

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):chad b. jeff jr.ghostly. th3

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  

I believe I should be promoted to Senior Moderator for many reasons. I feel like I deserve it because I have been a moderator for over 1 month now and have been really active in the community, I have spent a lot of times on the forums and staffing ingame. Also, I love helping out the community in any way if that's helping them with a question, or if they got rdmed. I am also very mature and calm in all situations no matter what and I never lose my temper. I also feel like I can take on this responsibility of Senior Moderator, it would mean I dealt with more sits and helping more staff members out. I have read the rules many time and have read the staff handbook many times, so I know when rules are being broken and what punishments to give for breaking the rules. I am also respectful to everyone and never disrespect anyone. I am also pretty active and can be on from 2 hours to 11 hours a day. usually I'm on when there's not a lot of people on because people are still in school. I am also a former snr mod on gaming light, and know how to use ULX and how to properly do sits. I also would like to help the community by punishing the  players who is destroying people rp.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? .  Would first bring them to a sit and try to calm them down if they dont calm down then i would warn them for massrdm and staff diss then i would minge them for 3600 sec(if im the only staff on) and then i would tell him to cool down and read the motd and then i would bring him to the minge room

Edited by Julius

+support

what i have seen from Julius when he is on staff is Everything a mod that is ready for S-Mod. He knows pretty much every rule in the MOTD and Always helps out other staff members when they need help. his activity on the forums is pretty good I Think you are ready for S-Mod good Luck!  

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

14 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+Support

what i have seen from Julius when he is on staff is Everything a mod that is ready for S-Mod. He knows pretty much every rule in the MOTD and Always helps out other staff members when they need help. his activity on the forums is pretty good I Think you are ready for S-Mod good Luck!  

Good luck Julius! 

Admin - Ghostly 

Good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

31 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

logan2.png

11 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

Agreed

• Gaminglight Love 1

22 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Kenneth Kings

On 2/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 2/7/2019 at 12:14 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support

Good luck Julius! 

S-Admin Jeff Jr 

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Fame locked this topic