Spadek's (Trial Moderator) Staff Application

??????

Should I get staff (Trial Moderator)?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get staff (Trial Moderator)?

• Yes
    • No

Spadek's Staff Application

1. What is your in-game name?: Researcher Spadek

2. What is your steam name?: ??????

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:70941057

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a trial mod in MsBreezy's server before it was shut down (about 2 years ago).

5. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) 1/28/2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/30/2019

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Bronze

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes; $10

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I was, but that was a long time ago.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Understood

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I deserve a chance at earning this rank is because I used to be a staff member as a Trial Moderator on MsBreezy’s server. I know how the rules work as a mod and I understand what is required of me as a trial mod on the server. I know how the majority of the commands work and I have a good understanding of the Staff Handbook. I tend to have a nice attitude and I’m able to keep my cool when necessary. I’m also able to keep situations under control even in hard conditions. I tend to be active on the server when I’m available (usually four-plus days on the server). I know that I’m new, but I do have the best intentions for this server, and I want the best because I see that this server is an amazing server compared to the other servers under SCP-RP (especially Omnieducation. They’re bad). I love how this server is and I'm willing to support the server. I’m also signing up for staff since you guys seem to need it, and since I saw that the server needs staff and I have had experience as a staff member in the past. If I do achieve Trial Moderator status, I will ensure that the server will always be at its best. Thank you for your time.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? This is a classic question. Basically, if someone is mass RDMing and all they do is curse at me after I TP them to a place where they will not be able to kill other players, I would mute them, explain what they did wrong, and explain to them that they will be warned for Disrespect and also have a minge set out to the player (through a higher rank) if it's their first offense. If they're a player that has done this multiple times, I would ask a staff member a rank above to !minge <player> <time> them since they continued to RDM/NRA (Mass RDM) and Disrespect multiple times which would result in about 10,600 seconds (also again I wouldn't have the power since I would be a Trial Moderator). SCPs will be excluded depending on their job role (except for Disrespect).

Edited by ??????
Bolding questions to make them easier to see

+/- Support

+Well written application 

-Minimal Playtime
-Applied as soon as you could (one week since joining)
-I don't know who you are, and honestly I don't think many know who you are

I recommending settling in with the community and reapply in a month or two

lol, lmao even

You should not be posting on staff apps if you haven’t interacted with them. 

-/+ Support

Ive seen you ingame, I just need a little more time to know what I need to say

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

12 hours ago, Bread23 said:

+/- Support

-Minimal Playtime

18 hours ago, Quacky ツ said:

+/- support

You're great in game and your app is great too, my only problem is you have 22 hours playtime.

GL on your app.

Ok, you are great guy don’t really ever have a problem with you and you are really nice.

best of luck!

On 2/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, Bread23 said:

+/- Support

-Minimal Playtime