Bread's T-Mod Application

Bread

Staff  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-Mod?

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:127549234
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have had moderator on a few decent sized Discord servers, and experience in SCP:SL with staffing, but no G-mod staffing experience.
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly 3-4 weeks ago.
What date did you make your forums account? January 27th, albeit recent.
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.
How many warns do you have on the server? 0.
Have you donated? Yes, $97.
What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not staff on any other Garry's mod community.
Have you read the staff guidelines at

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/
? You will be tested on it: Yes, got a good hang of it.
Time-zone: EST
Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I believe I would be able to make it so the server is more organized, and help anyone when they need help, so everyone has a fun and enjoyable experience. I am around nearly all day, and I have nearly 3 days of playtime on the server. I really enjoy playing here and with other people, and many have advised that I should apply for staff here, which I am gladly doing. I am mature, and I know what to do when something is wrong, or someone is confused, etc. I would love to be on the staff team, and if someone believes I shouldn't, I would love to hear constructive criticism on how I can be and get better. I have some decent experience in staffing on other games/platforms, and I would love to show it here!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone was Mass RDMing, it would most likely be stopped by me or another staff before it escalated further (Teleporting them away from everyone, and give them a good talk (i.e telling them what they did wrong)) , and have the proper warn/jail/minge/ban time, if they comply with their punishment. If they don't, (i.e arguing/yelling) more drastic measures would have to be taken (i.e gagging them and increasing their punishment.)

lol, lmao even

massive -support for a few reasons,

1. you were advertising your application in the MTF discord (If you'd like screenshot proof I'll provide it).

2. Your answer to Q. 16 is wrong. 

3. Your answer to Q. 15 appears to be rushed and was exactly 150 words as if you were just trying to get the minimum.

I didn't mean to do anything wrong by putting it in the discord, deleted it.
I'm going to see what I did wrong for question 16.
For question 15, I didn't know what else to say, and had coincidentally 150 words.  

lol, lmao even

7 minutes ago, Bread23 said:

I didn't mean to do anything wrong by putting it in the discord, deleted it.
I'm going to see what I did wrong for question 16.
For question 15, I didn't know what else to say, and had coincidentally 150 words.  

I understand, this is just how I view it. You also shouldn't respond to your own app.

6 hours ago, October said:

1. you were advertising your application in the MTF discord (If you'd like screenshot proof I'll provide it).

2. Your answer to Q. 16 is wrong. 

3. Your answer to Q. 15 appears to be rushed and was exactly 150 words as if you were just trying to get the minimum.

GOtta agree with that, also dont reply to your app

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-you were advertising your application in the MTF discord (If you'd like screenshot proof I'll provide it).

-Your answer to Q. 16 is wrong. 

-Your answer to Q. 15 appears to be rushed and was exactly 150 words as if you were just trying to get the minimum.

-Replied to App

6 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

-you were advertising your application in the MTF discord (If you'd like screenshot proof I'll provide it).

-Your answer to Q. 15 appears to be rushed and was exactly 150 words as if you were just trying to get the minimum.

-Replied to App

1 hour ago, Jet TZ said:

-Replied to App

-Event Mod Knox

1 hour ago, Jet TZ said:

-Replied to App

Ew Jet you just copied and pasted my thing and then added replied to app. 

-Support

-You advertised your application on the MTF Discord which has been stated by multiple staff members (which can and will show necessary screenshots if needed)

-Your application seems rushed due to how unorganized it looks 

-You're missing questions 1 and 2, the two questions that asked about your in-game name and steam name, making the application seem more rushed

-Q15 has only 149 words, and the fact that you stated 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:58 PM, Bread23 said:

makes it seem like you were trying to put in the least amount of minimal effort into your application

-Q16 is wrong because of how vague it is and how it seems that you can't find the proper punishment for this situation when it's stated in the Staff Handbook, which you also stated 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:47 PM, Bread23 said:

Yes, got a good hang of it.

which makes me doubt that you've even read it.

-You replied to your application which will be considered breaking one of the nine rules stated under the Steps of Applying for Staff

Overall, I suggest you put a bit more work into your applications since how you present yourself reflects on what kind of person you are. I also suggest that you don't advertise on the Discord servers since that is uncalled for and to make sure you know what the rules are before answering your questions next time.

Edited by ??????

2 hours ago, ?????? said:

-Support

-You advertised your application on the MTF Discord which has been stated by multiple staff members (which can and will show necessary screenshots if needed)

-You're missing questions 1 and 2, the two questions that asked about your in-game name and steam name, making the application seem more rushed

makes it seem like you were trying to put in the least amount of minimal effort into your application

-Q16 is wrong because of how vague it is and how it seems that you can't find the proper punishment for this situation when it's stated in the Staff Handbook, which you also stated 

-You replied to your application which will be considered breaking one of the nine rules stated under the Steps of Applying for Staff

Overall, I suggest you put a bit more work into your applications since how you present yourself reflects on what kind of person you are. I also suggest that you don't advertise on the Discord servers since that is uncalled for and to make sure you know what the rules are before answering your questions next time.

+/- support.

Bread you are a good guy, responsible, very very friendly, and overall just a down to earth person. You tend to be pretty active which is great, you are also working hard every time you’re on. The only messup I see is you posting it in the MTF discord and replying to your own application, you could have put a tad bit more work into the last two questions and just re-read the handbook. But as I had previously said you are a wonderful guy and im glad to have you by my side in MTF.

4 hours ago, ?????? said:

-Support

Good luck!