Nick Event Team Application

RadioDemon

Name: Nick

What is your ULX Rank?: user

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a GMor event planner in the past (If so, explain l):

How Active are you?: I joined 3 weeks ago and i already have a week

How many warns do you have?: 3

For one I am VERY ACTIVE. So I would be able to do a lot of events. I really want to attract more people to the server by doing good events. I really want to give member a good experience on the server. I want them for  to have fun. I want them to have that so they want to come back and play on the server a lot. I also want to help other with events because if I was a event team with no help ever it would be hard. I really like the event team and it would be nice to join them myself and make new friends. I enjoy spending time with the Gaminglight community so it would be awkward running events alone. WE NEED MORE LORE STORY RP EVENTS. I will make more of those like I described in my events I could create. I want to make everyone have a good time on the server. Not only do I want to create my own event I would LOVE to help others with theirs. These are just some of the many reasons why you should accept me.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): More mass breaches/horror events. Like everyone going to hcz while and getting locked in by lockdown. And having 106 hunt them down. Last one alive get bronze.| Event Idea Two: In this event there would be a Unknown SCP Killing foundation staff but whenever they try to find the scp it disappears. This Unknown Scp would cause a mass breach. User would struggle to terminate this scp and also they would have to deal with the escaped SCPs while dealing with the unknown SCP.| Event Idea three: In this event MTF(maybe Gensec) and CI team up to take out a opposing group of interest. This group of interest previously attacked CI and Foundation crippling them forcing them to team up to take down this group.| Event 1,2,3 all are finalized idea they would need to be thought over more before i do the events.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is SCP 49 because of his lore and his relation to the Black Plague/Plague Doctor. He also has that badass mask. He also Talks to his patients and he “cures” them turning them into his “perfect being”

+/-

Seems like you know a lot

those 3 warns give off something about who you are

AND I MUST BE THE MOST ACTIVE EVENT TEAM

all jokes aside

Good luck

-Event Mod Knox

and once you become Event team, you will know how hard it is too make up Lore events

+/- Support
+ Really fun guy to be around
+ Trustworthy
+ Gets the job done
- Kinda Mingy
- Warns say a lot
Overall good guy who needs a bit of tweaking other than that I'd like to see him make an event!

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

-Support

-Warns say a lot.

-Mingey somewhat.

-Replied to own application in quite the hostile way

+Active 

Not enough things that could bring this up to a +/- support. Have a nice day!

Good luck!

Edited by TOPlayz

-Support

Your behavior is incredibly mingy when on an scp or class d job. I don't think that reflects well and its a major part of your reputation so I would say don't minge as much and then ill reevaluate my vote but right now I don't think you are ready.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

- Support

• Replied to Own Application
  • Mingy Tendencies
  • History of Unprofessionalism 
  • Hostile Tendencies
  • Not quite ready for this position

Overall, Nick is a Active member of gaminglight, and is a chill guy to hang out with at times. However, the characteristics he displays on a day to day basis, are quite the opposite of what is to be expected of an event team member. There is a great deal of improvement needed before he is ready for this position. Even though you are not applying for a Staff position per say, maybe consider reading the Staff Handbook as it will give you an insight of what is to be expected of Staff and Staff related positions, such as Event Team.

1 hour ago, Hooplaa said:

- Support

• Mingy Tendencies
  • Hostile Tendencies

Overall, Nick is a Active member of gaminglight, and is a chill guy to hang out with at times. However, the characteristics he displays on a day to day basis, are quite the opposite of what is to be expected of an event team member. There is a great deal of improvement needed before he is ready for this position. Even though you are not applying for a Staff position per say, maybe consider reading the Staff Handbook as it will give you an insight of what is to be expected of Staff and Staff related positions, such as Event Team.

2 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

- Support

• Mingy Tendencies
  • Hostile Tendencies

Not to mention I had to blacklist you from Security for multiple reasons, and you were also blacklisted by Homer from MTF A1 for multiple things also.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager
9 hours ago, TOPlayz said:

-Support

-Warns say a lot.

-Mingey somewhat.

-Replied to own application in quite the hostile way

+Active 

Not enough things that could bring this up to a +/- support. Have a nice day!

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

- Support

• Mingy Tendencies
  • Hostile Tendencies

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 2/9/2019 at 1:49 AM, Hooplaa said:

- Support

• Mingy Tendencies
  • Hostile Tendencies

• th3 locked this topic