Sign in to follow this  
time watcher

MAJCOM Application

Tittle name: MAJCOM Application

Poll: Should I be MAJCOM? Yes, No 

1. what is your name: Time Watcher

2.What Is Your current Rank?(CMSGT+):CMSGT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MAJCOM?(Two Officer's) :USAF PO Major CPTMP Mario and USAF AFSOC CPT Ace Mistry would like to see me in MAJCOM.

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MAJCOM?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): You should trust me as majcom because i wont kill friendly wont disobay orders if a highter up tells me someonething i dont say no or ignore it.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MAJCOM (30-50 Words Min):I want to be a majcom because i want to help the us win more and not loose more and the better guns i get more damage i do to enimies witch means that i can kill them faster and not let me or my teamates die.

8.What Is Your Timezone?:

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): i can be on like usaly any day enless i have workto do but if i cant be on at early i can be on at night.

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?:yes

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns):1

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied):no

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: yes

Dammmn.  Didn't know you were that old of a player...  Ace gave you permission when he was a Captain?  And Mario?  Damn.  

Denied

Lying on Application.  No effort was put into this.  Apply again in 3 weeks.

if this was a real application this should have happened 5-7 month ago... its been such a long fucking time and beside its obvious its fake