AO CMDR (VC).

How long have you been Gamemaster:

3 months 

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):

only GM strikes (RIP lore tests), I think I only have one 

How much time do you have on the server?:

Tab time 2 week, IRL time like 4 or 5 months 

How well do you know the LORE? 

I am not a Nostradamus of SW lore, but I know I lot of things my only issue would be that all the lore I know is in Spanish.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:

I am not sure I deserve it but a lot of people would like me as SGM so if the community thinks I'm ready then I'll try it. From my side, I would love to make Storyline events that recreate SW CL episodes or also make some battles presented at the movies, I would also love to create a new story that maybe one day make us reach our player limit because all the players want to see what would happen next with this series of events. I always try to bring a new thing to my events so the players don't feel like they are just shooting droids or getting attacked by bounty hunters or CIS special forces, If you have seen I like to combine thing on my events and make them go with the RP the player's creat, an example would be my first mega event where the actor RPed that the republic betrayed a peace treatment with the CIS so the locals would help the CIS instead of the Republic.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:

as a player and staff, I have never failed on my duties. the only time I have not been able to make an event per day it was when I got overloaded with school work. I am also someone that tries to put the community complains and suggestions into the GM table so we can be better at our job. I have never really abused of my powers and I consider myself as someone that tries to help the community as much as I can. I can say a lot of things about my time here as a GM, but the community has the last word and they will agree or disagree with everything I have said.

Have you mastered ULX?:

I'm just missing some things that are not related to my GM duties, but inside the GM usage of UXL, I think I have mastered it.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

I have planned a lot of events that if you put them together can form a good amount of mega-events, so I would say yes. (if I had to place it with numbers it would be a 7/10)

Give an example of a mega event: 

Briefing: Troops I have finished the studies of the BOWs we saw at that snow Republic planet, the CRO and me have come to the conclusion that there is not actually way to control those creatures but the CIS had taken a few samples and they are trying to control them. This can be a bad thing for both sides CIS and Republic, this is being debated at the Senate at the moment, but all aims that we are going to make a little alliance with a Branch of the CIS that doesn't agree with this practice and want to remove it from their organization, so don't be surprised if receive back up of CIS forces when we clear this Research laboratory located at Mustafar.

We head to Mustafar to destroy this Research laboratory where we fight CIS forces and BOWs. then a scientist escapes with the last sample of this experiments, he doesn't have CIS back up anymore so he had to leave the CIS controlled area and goTatooineoine, the forces finish clearing the Research base and then the CIS decides to destroy it to be sure that there won't be any remaining pieces of information of this experiments that could be used against the CIS and Republic.

The Republic fleet now heads out to moss meric to locate and capture or eliminate the scientist, they arrive but they discovered that a lot of BOWs are at the planet and that the scientist had paid some Bounty hunters to protect him and the samples, out forces advance through the BOWs and kill the bounty hunters to get near the scientist but this refuses to leave and reveals that he made a special agreement with a secret CIS branch that wanted those samples. when he finishes a lot of drop pods come to the planet and start attacking our forces, the CIS had numbers advantage but the Republic had the scientist and the samples. CIS is not sure what to do but they decide that the scientist and the samples are expendables. CIs starts bombing the place but a Republic fleet comes and makes the CIS retreat, the scientist can be dead or alive and the high command would decide what to do with the last sample of the BOWs.

We head back home after a hard but well-performed mission.

How active can you be:

I can connect all days for at least 2 hours.

Edited by omegarwp

+support

mature

active

great GM!

add poll

Edited by Stormzz
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Stormzz said:

+support

mature

active

great GM!

good luck

These guys above are wrong, It’s a HUGE OMEGA+Support

-Extremely Active (like me :3)

-Extremely Respectful (Not Like me :p)

-Extremely Responsible (Not like me or any other eggs)

-Trusted (by most I think :3)

-Has nice Taco’s

Ome big egg whom deserves this role

+/-SUPPORT

+BEEN A GM SINCE I FIRST JOINED THE SERVER

+ACTIVE 

-HIS TACOS LOOK NASTY AND DRY

3 hours ago, Reapo said:

+/-SUPPORT

+BEEN A GM SINCE I FIRST JOINED THE SERVER

+ACTIVE 

-HIS TACOS LOOK NASTY AND DRY