Rule Remove Suggestion - Denied

Nimo

Remove Gundealer rule removed  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove this rule?

• Yes (State Reason)
    • No (State Reason)

• Manager

What you want to see? -  The rule removed where you have to secretly sell Class 2+ Weapons and where you can just sell all Class weapons if you have a Gun license as a gundealer.

Why should we add it? - It makes more sense because in real life gundealers in America can sell weapons like Galils M4s Aks ETC without police raiding and arresting you

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP and make Gun dealers more fun to play as and not as annoying as it is currently.

Who is it mainly for? - Gun dealers and people who want to buy Weapons.

Links to any content -  Nope

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 minutes ago, snookiebear said:

lol that's an actual rule now? yikes.

+support

Gun dealers should have no restriction on what guns to buy/sell to others. They should be able to sell whatever guns they have.

i disagree with that if the gun dealer is selling illegal class 2/3 weapons to people who dont have a permit   they should be charged for it 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Manager
3 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

i disagree with that if the gun dealer is selling illegal class 2/3 weapons to people who dont have a permit   they should be charged for it 

Like I said in my post.

"The rule removed where you have to secretly sell Class 2+ Weapons and where you can just sell all Class weapons if you have a Gun license as a gundealer."

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Gun dealers should be able to sell whatever their class is allowed to purchase to others. The type of weapons/guns that they sell can be used to determine the type of illegal/legal sale of firearms. If a cop catches a gun dealer selling a a heavy machine gun (for example) and the person does not have a guns license, he may be charged for selling a heavy weapon/gun. If he does have a license, he should be able to sell the gun without being placed under arrest for it. Once you have a gun license, you are able to sell whatever guns that your class is allowed to purchase to others.

1 hour ago, snookiebear said:

lol that's an actual rule now? yikes.

+support

Gun dealers should have no restriction on what guns to buy/sell to others. They should be able to sell whatever guns they have.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

Class 3 and 4 is illegal no matter what however Class 2 is fine with a license like SMG's 

But - Support

It's fine how it is, just don't get caught selling Class 3 and 4 to criminals. 

That wasnt the suggestion, the suggestion was to make it fine to sell class 2 in public if uou have a liscence

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

1 hour ago, snookiebear said:

Gun dealers should be able to sell whatever their class is allowed to purchase to others. The type of weapons/guns that they sell can be used to determine the type of illegal/legal sale of firearms. If a cop catches a gun dealer selling a a heavy machine gun (for example) and the person does not have a guns license, he may be charged for selling a heavy weapon/gun. If he does have a license, he should be able to sell the gun without being placed under arrest for it. Once you have a gun license, you are able to sell whatever guns that your class is allowed to purchase to others.

Gun licenses don’t permit class 3 only class 2 therefore any automatic rifles or shotguns are illegal 

so yeah -supoort 

if you don’t want to get arrested for selling class 3 or above then you should  be selling the guns in secrecy. Ignorance of the laws does not excuse you from them.

Edited by BigJohnny

On 2/6/2019 at 1:37 PM, Timmemes said:

That wasnt the suggestion, the suggestion was to make it fine to sell class 2 in public if uou have a liscence

It’s already like that. He made the suggestion because I saw him selling a shipment of galils and I arrested him for it which is class 3

11 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

It’s already like that. He made the suggestion because I saw him selling a shipment of galils and I arrested him for it which is class 3

oh okay

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017