Winston UMC Player Report

[AWOL] Jojo

Your in game name: SGT John 1B83

Your Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:68504929

The player's in game name: Winston UMC 

The player's steam ID (required):

STEAM_0:1:200264496

What did the player do: Him and some others were shooting in spawn so me and an OFC reaponded and moved in to arrest one of the suspects (Winston had died). When we moved in Winston walked out of spawn and opened fire for no reason. He was then warned for RDM. After the warn he left and decides to find me on steam and send the message pictured below. He had been playerdissing before too but I’m afraid I have no picture of that.

Evidence (required):

http://prntscr.com/mhipga

What do you believe should happen to the player: No clue

Any extra information: I don’t normally report players but he was very disrespectful to another SGT for example so I felt like I had to.  I normally don’t mind player dissing in game but I do mind if you go and say such things on steam.

-/+ Support

As this the player disrespect didn't happen on a direct gaminglight platform Im pretty sure nothing can be done about it. Not accusing you of anything but its possible to fake something like that. Have a friend change their nickname and profile picture to the person you are impersonating and have them send you that. Again not accusing you of doing that but we cant be 100% sure its the person you are reporting doing it.

11 hours ago, AnarchyReigns said:

+/- Support
Clearly he doesn't want to RP and is disrespectful, but this is a bit of an odd case as it didn't happen on server...Hmmm.

11 hours ago, Smoke said:

-/+ Support

As this the player disrespect didn't happen on a direct gaminglight platform Im pretty sure nothing can be done about it. Not accusing you of anything but its possible to fake something like that. Have a friend change their nickname and profile picture to the person you are impersonating and have them send you that. Again not accusing you of doing that but we cant be 100% sure its the person you are reporting doing it.

This is the only thing I have a picture but he dissed other people before. 

You could look up my historic friends on steamid.uk and you’ll see.

• Rhenic locked this topic