GoDz's Research Command Application

GoDz_GodHasFaith

Name: GoDz

Time in Research: about 20-25 days.

Position being applied for: Either HCZ Research Supervisor or HCZ Research Manager, witch ever one works.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? I am active on almost every day, I love research, I love testing, and i love whenever researchers succeed. I can bring Success, prosperity, growth, and also joy to the researching community. I can teach other Juniors+ about the SCP Lore, the server in general, what the purpose of researching is supposed to mean. I will abide by the server rules, and i also know my way around the facility. I follow the rules of researching, i am aware of my surroundings, I am smart, Respectable, and Kind to others. I am strict whenever it comes to Researchers breaking the SOP, I will DM Raz about my ideas that researchers should have and should not have, and in my opinion i will be a good part of the researching team.

What will you do to make research more active and better? I am a Designated Trainer, and I worked hard for my position, I am active every day, I will train whenever a Assistant needs to be trained, I will work hard and always work hard, to make research better I will brainstorm ideas for more tests that Juniors+ will do (Especially Juniors) I would be active on the roster, put in people, and remove people. I will look over the testing process of Juniors+ in HCZ, and i would strike, and promote if needed too. I will DM Raz about any strikes/promotions, and I will be a good addition to the Low Command of Research. I will give it my all and always give it my all, Thank you for viewing my application.

Denied

O-5 and I would like to see your activity increased. A new HCZ Manager and Supervisor have also already been designated.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png