Steve the russian false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: Steve the russian 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive: Copbait / micspam/ncws

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://gyazo.com/e7ce76c0c8432e9a18555ec5b4b2db9c
Steve explaining  Why he warned me 

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn was false because I walked into the lobby of the PD with my fubar and smacking walls and the glass at the PD desk and was just conversating with some DOC officers. Then DOC LT Hunt sees me in the pd lobby hitting the glass and runs in front of me as i was swinging and got hit then he pointed his gun at me and i was asking him what the issue was and then i got tazed from behind from colesoft which is understandable i guess. But then i was being sentenced to jail for hunt running into my fubar and i even said it was an accident and id pay for his medical bills and what not. I was never mic spamming I was getting talked over continuously in the sit so yes i raised my voice and put the mic closer to my mouth so i can explain my side then i got gagged. I was compliant with staff the whole time as we sat int he PD lobby  talking about the situation. Anytime i get brought to a sit with any admin ive always complied with EVERY single staff member.

Any extra information:

14 minutes ago, Nicolaaas said:

- support

• It is a little copbait to bring a fubar, a weapon, into PD
  • No evidence of you not micspamming, and I've seen you do it a lot

the copbait rule just ruins rp and wastes staff time like i get cop baited all the time yes its annoying but  just taze them and put then into a cell for 10 minutes thats what i do, like what if he wanted  to rp as an crazy man, the cop bait rule just ruins that and much other roleplay experiences    

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

the copbait rule just ruins rp and wastes staff time like i get cop baited all the time yes its annoying but  just taze them and put then into a cell for 10 minutes thats what i do, like what if he wanted  to rp as an crazy man, the cop bait rule just ruins that and much other roleplay experiences    

Yes, but a lot of people just bait the cop into trying to arrest them then they shoot them with their negev.

If you want to see a change then make a suggestion, but rules are rules.

Edited by Nicolaaas

On 2/8/2019 at 6:44 AM, Nicolaaas said:

• It is a little copbait to bring a fubar, a weapon, into PD
  • No evidence of you not micspamming, and I've seen you do it a lot

Firstly, its a tool, not a weapon until its used as one. Secondly, "no evidence of micspamming" means there shouldn't be a warn for it, "seen you do it a lot" doesn't count.

If someone has a tool out in PD hitting the glass, why not detain and arrest him? why ruin RP by making something so simple into a staff situation, It's clear and well known that Steve doesn't really like bigjohnny, so yes i do believe its a false warn.

+Support

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrycE ? said:

Firstly, its a tool, not a weapon until its used as one. Secondly, "no evidence of micspamming" means there shouldn't be a warn for it, "seen you do it a lot" doesn't count.

If someone has a tool out in PD hitting the glass, why not detain and arrest him? why ruin RP by making something so simple into a staff situation, It's clear and well known that Steve doesn't really like bigjohnny, so yes i do believe its a false warn.

+Support

Because half the time they call their family to break them out or they themselves shoot them up. Ruins RP ?

3 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+/- Support 

You did put yourself into that sittuation and huner has full right to arrest you 

You probably didn’t intend to mic spam. I can tell the sittuation was a little hectic and it was the only way to get your point across. 

I understand he had full right to arrest me but he called a staff sit for cop bait instead of just rping it out.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, BrycE ? said:

+Support

Signature.png

Hey Steve. I don't think your sopose to show pm's that were sent over the forums unless you have permission from them. Of I am wrong let me know.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

If your post was hidden please read over the forum rules. 

20 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Hey Steve. I don't think your sopose to show pm's that were sent over the forums unless you have permission from them. Of I am wrong let me know.

Dealt with it.

You should really report that to Forum Diplomats if people send messages unprompted and bother you, I know staff ranks can’t report posts so pm a Forum Diplomat about an issue if they don’t see it yet and talk to them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

32 minutes ago, th3 said:

If your post was hidden please read over the forum rules. 

Dealt with it.

You should really report that to Forum Diplomats if people send messages unprompted and bother you, I know staff ranks can’t report posts so pm a Forum Diplomat about an issue if they don’t see it yet and talk to them.

It was just a question and that was my only post on this. My post wasn't hidden.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Chief_ said:

It was just a question and that was my only post on this. My post wasn't hidden.

I put that before quoting you, ergo your post wasn’t the one I was talking about it, also the whole thing was meant for Steve sorry if it gave you the wrong impression.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

I put that before quoting you, ergo your post wasn’t the one I was talking about it, also the whole thing was meant for Steve sorry if it gave you the wrong impression.

Oh ok. ? 

• Rhenic locked this topic