Doggo.exe’s Researcher Command App

AnonymousDoggo

ResearcherI didn’t know if to post it as a comment on Raz’s post, so I’m gonna post it here.

Name: Doggo.exe (Executive Researcher Doggo)

Time in Research: From approx. 1-6-19 to present. (Game time is about 3 days)

Position being applied for:  HCZ Researcher Manager (Although i'll take supervisor if i can't make manager.)

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum) I feel like I should be research command, because of my extensive knowledge of SCPs. I believe I can bring a more serious RP and eliminate all the research team minges (trust me there is a lot of them). I'm also well known among the research branch, which means more people would most likely listen to me whenever something happens. I train at least 2-5 people almost every day. I'm always friendly to my fellow peers, and I would put a friendly face for the research branch to show upon. I will encourage newcomers to become part of research so our group can expand, and maybe one day fill up the roster page.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)? One of Research's greatest weakness is activity, when I was a D-Class there was always about 1-2 Researchers on. I will most definitely enforce activity (I'm on practically every day, so I'll make sure it happens). I also would have more designated trainers due to the lack of them, and those who are get pretty annoyed having to train them in the middle of an RP. Finally I will have weekly (at minimum) meetings trying to talk about the problems and status of the researcher team. And as I have mentioned before I have extensive knowledge on the SCP universe which can lead to better RPs and etc.

Edited by AnonymousDoggo
Added extra info

22 hours ago, AnonymousDoggo said:

I didn’t know if to post it as a comment on Raz’s post, so I’m gonna post it here.

Name: Doggo.exe (Executive Researcher Doggo)

Time in Research: From approx. 1-6-19 to present. (Game time is about 3 days)

Position being applied for:  HCZ Manager (Although i'll take supervisor if i can't make manager.)

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum) I feel like I should be research command, because of my extensive knowledge of SCPs. I believe I can bring a more serious RP and eliminate all the research team minges (trust me there is a lot of them). I'm also well known among the research branch, which means more people would most likely listen to me whenever something happens. I train at least 2-5 people almost every day. I'm always friendly to my fellow peers, and I would put a friendly face for the research branch to show upon. I will encourage newcomers to become part of research so our group can expand, and maybe one day fill up the roster page.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)? One of Research's greatest weakness is activity, when I was a D-Class there was always about 1-2 Researchers on. I will most definitely enforce activity (I'm on practically every day, so I'll make sure it happens). I also would have more designated trainers due to the lack of them, and those who are get pretty annoyed having to train them in the middle of an RP. Finally I will have weekly (at minimum) meetings trying to talk about the problems and status of the researcher team. And as I have mentioned before I have extensive knowledge on the SCP universe which can lead to better RPs and etc.

+support you're definitely active and I feel like you'd be a good pick too. You train plenty of people as well.

Edited by Quacky ツ
couldn't unquote ya sorry!

Accepted!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png