40th Warn Ban Request

BrycE ?

Your In-game: BrycE King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The player's name in-game: "SUPA BLACK MAN" (pretty immature if you ask me)

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:195208304

What did the player do: Hit his 40th warn

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban for hitting his 40th warn, then he was vice president, went and RDMed someone who was in handcuffs, and recieved his 40th warn, he then logged off imediatly after the warn was given. 

Any extra information: This player has been banned before, and after 40 warns, he should know better than to kill a cuffed man, especaily as him being VP, because of him being VP i couldnt cuff him nor taze him.  

+Support

This player currently has two accepted warn appeals (his total is 42 in the !warns menu) that have yet to drop off in game so technically his total is now 40 as Bryce mentions. 

I've warned him twice In a matter of 30min, again (I know I'm repeating myself here) he has 40 warns so this player clearly doesn't want to follow the server rules and make an enjoyable RP experience for everyone else involved. From what I remember since I'm in bed now he has also accumulated all of his warns in a matter of a month and a half. 

2 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

+Support

This player currently has two accepted warn appeals (his total is 42 in the !warns menu) that have yet to drop off in game so technically his total is now 40 as Bryce mentions. 

I've warned him twice In a matter of 30min, again (I know I'm repeating myself here) he has 40 warns so this player clearly doesn't want to follow the server rules and make an enjoyable RP experience for everyone else involved. From what I remember since I'm in bed now he has also accumulated all of his warns in a matter of a month and a half. 

+Support

9 minutes ago, Friendly Steve said:

+Support

+ Support

Had a lot of complaints about him today. 

logan2.png

Dear Staff, I had not been informed about the 40 warn ban/minge untill i was at around 35 warns; But that is no excuse. I got the warns I deserve the punishment. Although, Ive been dealing with many issues such as ADHD, ODD, Impulse, ED, and Hell I have a short temper. Ive also been dealing with depression after my grandma passed. I may be inmature. But I am working on my Issues. I've had a great time and I've been welcomed by such a great community.  I've bought VIP+, Ive worked my ranks up in PD and FBI. At first I didnt get the concept of warns. I thought you could get them and you could go back and do something else. on Christmas I got 2 $50 steam cards. I spent them on games that people would love, Including me. But The only one I play is GMOD and I only play on GamingLight. My favorite thing to discuss is this server at school. This was one of the few things I was passionate about.

I am trying to change. I guess not hard enough.

You were all always good to me,
Apu.

• Rhenic locked this topic