Spookie Ghostie Low command application

Spookie Ghostie

Name: Senior Researcher Spookie

Time in Research: If id have to say more than an a month (I cant remember its been a long time)

Position being applied for: Research Manager 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum): The Reason I should be a Research manager is mainly my activity since I have been Researcher 75% of my time on the server has been as a researcher I am one of the most active members of Research and have been on nearly every day of my rival. Since my promotion to a senior Researcher I have been training Assistants every chance I can get as well as accompanying Researchers into Heavy to test on SCPS that are allowed, I feel like the biggest problem to researchers is inactivity it can be pretty boring such as now once ive became a senior It all felt pretty boring for a while, However my main way to Improve the research branch and stop this main problem is to host more frequent events such as community scp testing assembling every researcher online and finding which one deserves an promotion, I will be as engaging as I can with my fellow researchers asking about their tests and if they need help with anything, I overall feel like I can improve the experience for everyone and have everyone get along and RP.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?

Over all I will try my hardest to make Research great again by being as active as I can and training anyone that joins assistant. I will try to set an example and encourage and my fellow researchers growth on the server correcting them if they do something wrong and try to improve overall performance from the researchers making the Research branch as great as it can be. Ill also try to make the RP more fun allowing Researchers to show others what they've done by hosting minor meetings where Researchers can talk about each other whats happening and so on where they can ask to promote each other having every players voice heard. I will also try to host some Research event having every researcher Test on One object so I can find those who deserve a promotion for their hard work. If I encounter someone who is minging in the research branch or overall making the Research experience bad ill try to talk to them ask them to stop I feel like everyone deserves a second chance and if you point out what they have been doing wrong that they can improve in the future how ever if they show no intent with following the rules I will punish them accordingly or contact and admin who can. How ever if you do pick someone else for my postilion ill be glad and put faith that you made someone who will improve the server.  Thank you for reading and listening to what I have to say.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
to fix mistakes and add some things

Accepted

You will be moved upto Assistant Research Manager.

Congratulations! Please speak to me in teamspeak whenever im on later today.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png