Update Log: R&D Test 567-76

Richard Black

QuIoGgfyAw7MWc7vvgfZYn_MxKFILK3NeH_1WYZyNMIE7EeMvpiYF80ekPmOglnI-YKssQ2fb2dB6XGzxkrDILGfmjyxlsaKSPqXYVf_mqwWgBgom6ffLR5UF5Yu2cGhFYA2T5fk

MEMORANDUM

To: Personnel.Chaos_Insurgency@CI_R&D

Subject:Test 567-76 Update

Date: 12/21/2018

Durring the previous test of "Operation Firestarter" SCP-049 Stated

Dr Richard Black: What exactly is this pestilence?

SCP-049: Ahh, you humans will never understand, it is bound to you, only I can see it.

Dr Richard Black: Well, explain the best you can.

SCP-049: Some of your men have it. When you have it you will act different. You will bleed from the inside, Slowly rotting away, it is a very slow process.

Dr Richard Black: Which of my men have it?

SCP-049: Kyle. But he can spread it to others. One of the d-class did not have it, it was the first time. But then the foundation took him away and i never saw him again.

Earlier today on January 4, 2019 at Approximately 12:05 PM, CI PVT Kyle kidnapped and executed CPT Conner, subsequently executing. This ability for SCP-049 can be problematic to say the least. I have a new assumption that SCP-049 has the ability to predict outcomes of things that may happen to people infected with the "pestilence"

Further Research needed

Regards,

Richard Black

CI R&D

Dr. Richard Black

Site-██

CI R&D EXP Richard Black R12

MTF Nu7 RCT Richard Black

Field Medic Richard Black

"Dont be a bitch, Fuck the button."