BigJohnny

No nlr for swat

17 posts in this topic

So apparently swat has no NLR and trying to figure out if this is true because everyone has this mindset that swat can return to any situation they just died at before 3 minutes if panics are going off. And if this isn’t true then command should try and try and change most of swats members mindset of the no nlr exception apparently approved by myan. 

No this is not the rule -- the rule is that if another panic button in the same active situation is activated, SWAT members may return to the scene.

This is a pretty discussed topic. But I think it works as if you die and respawn you have to wait for a new panic to be pressed to be allowed to return.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

-SWAT PVT Cashtag XR52

NLR applies to Government including SWAT, if you die, you can't respond. EVEN if there's a new panic.

Like tim said, SWAT is allowed to return to new activated panics ( so they cant return to a panic that was already there before they died )

24 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

NLR applies to Government including SWAT, if you die, you can't respond. EVEN if there's a new panic.

Ive confirmed this multiple times with SWAT high command including Myan

13 hours ago, Timmemes said:

No this is not the rule -- the rule is that if another panic button in the same active situation is activated, SWAT members may return to the scene.

54 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Like tim said, SWAT is allowed to return to new activated panics ( so they cant return to a panic that was already there before they died )

Ive confirmed this multiple times with SWAT high command including Myan

No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no. You still have to wait 3 minutes to respond to new panics. There is no rule excluding swat from the rule in the MOTD. SOPs do not overule MOTD rules and I would like you guys to name a rule where it excludes any department from NLR because of panics. If this is going to be a thing then a criminal should just be able to just "call" their family to come back and help as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Timmemes said:

still gotta wait 3 minutes

you gotta wait 3 minutes even if new panics are called this use to be a rule back in the day but the desided to change it because how unfair it is to criminals to always come back and raid them with buff Armour  

You still gotta wait the 3 minutes to respond to the same situation. 

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

^^^^ it is that simple !

3 hours ago, Nicolaaas said:

No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no. You still have to wait 3 minutes to respond to new panics. There is no rule excluding swat from the rule in the MOTD. SOPs do not overule MOTD rules and I would like you guys to name a rule where it excludes any department from NLR because of panics. If this is going to be a thing then a criminal should just be able to just "call" their family to come back and help as well.

I mean I was told this by Myan but ok

As far as I am aware, you still have to wait 3 minutes. I'll make sure to make that clear in an announcement.

@BigJohnny 

Done, hopefully this will stop occuring. If it continues then let me know and I will deal with offenders personally.

image.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

@BigJohnny 

Done, hopefully this will stop occuring. If it continues then let me know and I will deal with offenders personally.

image.png

Thank you so much!

40 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Damn I wish this was a thing 

I do as well, it’d make sense for a “new officer” to respond to a scene where he’s “never been before”

On 2/6/2019 at 6:09 AM, EternityAgar said:

On 2/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, Logan said:

Myan has said that Tac is allowed to respond if they die then a new panic is pressed once they respawn but must still wait atleast a minute before returning