Biggest Ounce's Report

Com Truise

6 minutes ago, Biggest Ounce said:

Roleplay

There is a difference between roleplay and flat out being racist and or rude. 

Roleplay, is well roleplaying, that your criminals, cops or other government branches. Keep in mind that the PoliceRP server is Semi-Serious. Now just posting a sign, as I quote, "No Muslims allowed." Is just flat out rude and disrespectful. Do people today in IRL say that, yes, should we have that on a great community like GamingLight and possibly spread this thought to younger kids, who play in this community, no. There is no need for a sign saying "No Muslims Allowed" in the server as it has really no good purpose. You started saying it was a "joke" and now turning to "roleplay" purposes. I honestly believe you are trying hard to cover this up with lies. Once again, that's what I think. But lets say it was a mistake that you posted that sign. Still people to this very day have gotten removed off departments and have gotten blacklisted for their mistakes. 

As a famous quote once said,

“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”

I believe this quote says everything that should happen to you. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

6 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Roleplay, is well roleplaying, that your criminals, cops or other government branches. Keep in mind that the PoliceRP server is Semi-Serious. Now just posting a sign, as I quote, "No Muslims allowed." Is just flat out rude and disrespectful. Do people today in IRL say that, yes, should we have that on a great community like GamingLight and possibly spread this thought to younger kids, who play in this community, no. There is no need for a sign saying "No Muslims Allowed" in the server as it has really no good purpose. You started saying it was a "joke" and now turning to "roleplay" purposes. I honestly believe you are trying hard to cover this up with lies. Once again, that's what I think. But lets say it was a mistake that you posted that sign. Still people to this very day have gotten removed off departments and have gotten blacklisted for their mistakes. 

“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”

Its roleplaying as a Catholic priest and joking about Muslims. At this point, you are nitpicking anything I don't say and say "it was all a lie." Simon says chill out and stops over analyzing.

Its not like you can rp as a black person and be able to say the n-word and get away with it. Something are meant to be left or is rp. Discrimination, racism,etc.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

In today's society against the Muslin religion, you seriously think people will defend you for excluding a specific religion where daily on a regular basis is taken the piss out of where racist and offence remarks are made against them. It's equivalent to Hitler excluding the Jewish. So don't say it's RP. Have some common sense and learn the difference.

• Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

20 hours ago, Matthew said:

Nice quote 

-support 

I don’t see the point you are trying to make. 

In my eyes the staff did nothing wrong they are just doing what they are supposed to do. 

You should not put this stuff up as here on gaminglight we are a safe heaven in a way. You should not feel that people will be racist or make you feel bad in any way. This is one of the things that is 100% not allowed I don’t know why you are making a staff report at the first plays. I hope SMT looks over this and bans you because this is not what gaminglight staff or players want. We only want to have fun and role play or just meet new players. And this makes me extremely angry when I see hate like this in game. I don’t care if you where just kidding or joking about it because most of the people did not take it as a joke. I hope you will learn from this and will change because you can’t be acting like that in this community. 

As I said before I hope SMT banshee for a week or 2 

On 2/5/2019 at 5:43 PM, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

It sounded like you were being disrespectful and no matter what you meant, that sign just looks so bad from anyone's point of view. So players at first sight will see that. Next time be more careful. 

-Support 

That’s something that other players can find very offensive. 

Religon does not belong in a Garry’s mod server. People have different beliefs which other people may find very offensive.  Garry’s mod is no platform to promote religion.  

Edited by Will Newel

-SUPPORT

As an Indian, I understand firsthand the power of racism such as what you posted on the message. Back when 9/11 happened, my family and I had to avoid interactions with the outside world to keep away from people who persecute other just because they are brown and avoiding the possible serious consquences that could befall us. This kind of "historical roleplay" is just a way for you to express your racist views while being "protected" by historical circumstances. This is a police rp server set in the 21ST CENTURY, not the middle ages. We should be accepting to each other regardless of who or what they are. With the amount of hate crimes today done to certain groups, this kind of joke is in bad taste, especially when one of them hit me close. Having a sign that says "No Muslims Allowed" is a cut and dry attack on followers of Islam. Your behavior in this thread and your "justification" of this "joke" does not help you whatsoever. I would suggest you reconsider how you carry yourself online because this kind of behavior is purely unacceptable.

As Pope Francis said,

"By thinking that everything is black and white, we sometimes close off the way of grace and growth."

I hope you are able to reflect on your actions and reform yourself for the better of you and the people around you.

PS: Sorry about the inclusion of the quote from a religious figure like the pope but I felt that it works in this scenario as it deals with persecution. 

• Like 1

I would've done more than just warn you if you want my opinion. 

What might be a joke to you might be offensive or atrocious to others. Be considerate on the gap you have in jokes to seriousness on how people might feel. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic