Big Johnny Player Report

[GL] My Pet named Steve

39 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Let me ask you something Smoke, do you think I'm biased? Just because of the way I think, make decisions, and handle different sits?

Thats not what hes saying. I dont think hes accusing you, but it does seem that way too. I do agree with Smoke, and staying away would prevent reports like this and him getting mad if he feels you are biased. Which is hjs opinion.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, BrycE ? said:

-Support

You had a biased sit with him and a SWAT member, obviously he's gonna continue to contact you.

I would be pissed too... this all seems a little off to me

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Like Timm said im not saying you are biased by im not saying you arent. I say its nearly impossible to not be biased when handling sits with people you know, are friends with, or someone you dislike. When staffing and handling sits you have the discretion on weather someone is warned or is given a verbal or if they are minged. If it is someone you dislike you will probably tend to not have as much leniency with that person or if it is someone you like and you will have more leniency with that person. You will always have some biasedness

Edited by Smoke
dfg

I can clearly see that the whole sittuation prior to these events were extremely frustrating for BigJohnny. 

However, There is no exuse for going at Steve through in game pm’s and discord. I understand you may have been furious but you are expected to act a certain way.  

Simply based on the evidence, it’s a +Support for me. However I do think a want and a firm talking to will do justice. I do not believe a ban is required in my eyes. 

Edited by Will Newel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic