Big Johnny Player Report

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Your in game name: Steve the Russian

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

The player's in game name: BigJohnny

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:190683417

What did the player do: Harrassed me in private messages in-game and over discord because I warned him and said this multiple times after I told him to stop that I had been biased about the sit, which I was not. 

Evidence (required): 

1. Discord: https://gyazo.com/f0eba11a5899d22d884a941b25c08b7d

2. In-game: https://gyazo.com/67e25b4bc651ec910e7f95268f75459f

3. In-game: https://gyazo.com/f63b2dfde76dfeffb58306071efbbddf

4. In-game: https://gyazo.com/7cdf76b645f636d4b63da5c9ffbdf170

What do you believe should happen to the player: I want him to be warned, but if needed, a ban for a day or more

Any extra information: Johnny was given multiple chances by me to speak, and each time he would ignore what I was trying to tell him and say that he was getting arrested for swinging a fubar, but it was not that, it was that he was swinging a fubar and "smashing" government property, which was glass. In RP, the glass would not break, however, IRL, it would. Johnny ignored the mutiple times I told him what I was explaining to him. 

Definitely shouldn’t have acted like that. But when you call staff on someone breaking NLR about 3 times and staff gives him a verbal warning. And when I walk into the PD lobby swinging my fubar at walls and the glass at the PD desk I get a warn for copbait instantly you get kind of frustrated and begin thinking if staff are biasd. If sits were all dealt the same way  I wouldn’t have been calling him biasd. Doesn’t seem fair someone can NLR 3 times get a verbal and I walk into pd lobby with a fubar and swing at glass and get warned for copbait.

7 minutes ago, maral the great said:

+/- shouldn't be pming you but i can understand his side people have there fubar out all the time in front of cops with no punishment and it seems like he was just super mad in the moment maybe a verbal will do 

It's not that he had a fubar out, he was swinging it at the glass in the PD, and almost killed Hunt

6 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

It's not that he had a fubar out, he was swinging it at the glass in the PD, and almost killed Hunt

Hunt was running in front of me that was honestly. I don’t understand how swinging my fubar at the glass is considered copbait it’s like swinging it at a wall. 

Edited by BigJohnny

4 minutes ago, BrycE ? said:

-Support

You had a biased sit with him and a SWAT member, obviously he's gonna continue to contact you.

It wasn't biased, and contacting is different from constantly PMing me after I told him to stop...

If he had done this to me I would have banned him for the longest time I could. 

+Support

Should be warned for Not complying with Staff. You can say he was just upset over the sit but it seems like he was looking for a reaction from the staff member in the private messages that Steve shared.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support

I would not really call it harassment, he wasn't calling you names or dissing you. He was trying to argue his point on the sit which seems acceptable. I think you should of just had a discussion with him in-game instead of threatening to report him as that just pisses someone off more. I would say a talking too is enough no need for warn.

Edited by CHIKEN

3 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Should be warned for Not complying with Staff. You can say he was just upset over the sit but it seems like he was looking for a reaction from the staff member in the private messages that Steve shared.

+support 

-if Steve was biased make a report just don’t spam hi. Ingame and in ts because Steve did something wrong dosent mean that you need to do something wrong 

52 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-if Steve was biased make a report just don’t spam hi. Ingame and in ts because Steve did something wrong dosent mean that you need to do something wrong 

it wasn't necessarily spam as the messages were spread apart. 

On 2/5/2019 at 9:51 PM, th3 said:

+Support

15 minutes ago, Smoke said:

@[GL] My Pet named Steve Every sit you have been in with BigJohnny you have been accused of being biased, try to avoid  taking sits with him in it to avoid anything like this from happening again.

Let me ask you something Smoke, do you think I'm biased? Just because of the way I think, make decisions, and handle different sits?

• Fame locked this topic