Omega apology to GamingLight PoliceRP

Mjay1808

Hello Gaminglight, I am here to speak for the behalf of the Omega family and Philthy Omega. I am fully aware of the actions that have taken place on the Police RP server and I apologize deeply for what has occurred. I have built the Omega family from scratch and I hate to see my months of hard work gone to waste. Philthy Omega has participated in the events and has been disciplined by me personally for the havoc he has wrecked against my will. In contrast, I and Philthy have both agreed that neither of us wants Omega to be banned because of the history behind it. Therefore, I request that any reports against the Omega family to be canceled; in return, we will assure that minges you have seen before will not rise in our name. The reason why I am making this is, that Philthy has been the reason I am here in the first place, although I joined first he had more experience because I did not have time to play. Although Philthy looks like a good for nothing leader at first glance, he makes any group strong... morally at least. And it may not look like it but Philthy is my motivation to play on the server most of the time because of how much fun and excitement he brings to the table. Sometimes you have to see things twice to fully understand it, ~Mjay1808 @Philthy Weeb 

Thank you for posting this apology. Last night was a little out of hand. When things are being said like "Join the omega family and get a free gun", "all omegas revolt against rockford". These pharses will attract minges to join your family. I hope this situation does not happen again, it was bad and alot of members were not happy with the omega family. I recommend the omega family clean out some members who do not follow rules. Alot of the time when things get out of hand these families get banned.

You guys have been building a bad reputation in the past week and I hope you guys can turn it around.  That being, Mjay and Phil, you guys both need to watch your tempers in heated situations. You guys are the leaders of the family and people, certainly staff expect high standards for you two as you’re responsible for the outcome of this family.