Smokes Old Warn

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: Cole Phelps

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: NLR / Revenge RDM // appeal @ gaminglight.com

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/959351bb295eb28808e29590ada030ee

Why do you think this warn was false: Its not false. I meet the requirements to have old warns removed. As you can see in the screen shot I have not been warned in 2 weeks and the warn im appealing is from 3 months ago. https://gyazo.com/36a7ce91a572226bad310aebe108cd69

Any extra information: N/A

• Spection locked and unlocked this topic

No. If you dont get warned for two weeks you can appeal a warn from 3 months ago. 

If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously. If you haven’t been warned in 3 months straight from your most recent warning, you can then appeal a warning from over one year ago. To get your warning removed from over one year ago, you must come talk to an SMT member in the teamspeak. For warnings that are older than 3 months, you can just appeal them on the forums. Any questions can come to me in the teamspeak!

thats Fame's post
Edited by Smoke
edit

9 minutes ago, Smoke said:

No. If you dont get warned for two weeks you can appeal a warn from 3 months ago. 

If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously. If you haven’t been warned in 3 months straight from your most recent warning, you can then appeal a warning from over one year ago. To get your warning removed from over one year ago, you must come talk to an SMT member in the teamspeak. For warnings that are older than 3 months, you can just appeal them on the forums. Any questions can come to me in the teamspeak!

thats Fame's post

If it’s false, if it isn’t false then you shouldn’t be appealing it because it’s valid. If it’s older than a year then it can get removed.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 minutes ago, th3 said:

If it’s false, if it isn’t false then you shouldn’t be appealing it because it’s valid. If it’s older than a year then it can get removed.

You have to make a appeal on this forum section to have it removed. Its not from over a year ago. I meet the guidelines to have a warn from over 3 months ago removed. Doesnt matter if its false or not. Its a old warn being appealed

• 2 weeks later...