October’s 48 hours

October

It’s been a long journey on CI. I remember the day I was accepted as CI CMDR by Mike  @Mikedanoobgamer. Those were happy times, I was excited to head my own department and mold it however I wanted.

If you’re in the discord you might’ve noticed how I’ve given myself every tag. This is a poetic representation of my walk through CI.

I started out CI as just myself, I was the only one and I couldn’t get more people to join unless I helped them escape. To this day I am amazed by the progress and growth I have seen. We are one of the fastest growing departments and I hope to see our growth continue.

The next stage was picking command members, the oldest members of CI are rooted in command. DHOR Drank @Dr Drank was the first command member I ever accepted into CI.

After a while there came a time when I began to doubt my leadership. This was during the time of the first roll call. I reached out to Gamik @gamikzone. He reinstated my confidence in myself and I looked up to him. He’s always been an older brother to me and I thank him for that.

As I’m writing this I look back on all the work that we have accomplished together and I’m astonished. I want to thank some people for the work they’ve done:

Blake,  @Aaron Hotcher - thank you for all the work you’ve done for CI. I leave the department in your hands and I trust that you will manage it well. I appointed you to command for a reason.

Hooplaa, @Hooplaa - look out for Hotcher. You’re a great guy and I know you will make a wonderful commander one day.

Spartan  - you’re a newer guy, but I want to thank you for all the work you’ve done. Your dedication has shown through. Congrats on colonel.

Ham - thank you for all the work you’ve done. If you continue to work hard you will be rewarded with the achievement of Gamma command.

Chad - you’re a great guy and will go far in CI. You’ve just gotta work hard. I’ll miss you man, from your “abuse” on police RP to my “inactivity” it’s been a great time.

Shadow - you were a great CPT. I was sad to demote you to LT due to your LOA. I hope so much that you are feeling better. 

*note* I wasn’t inactive, commanders can’t be inactive. It was simply periods of not being online. 

Damn, I’m gonna miss you all,

October

PS: sorry if I didn’t mention you. Too many people have been there for me to @ them all. 

Edited by October

4 hours ago, October said:

Shadow - you were a great CPT. I was sad to demote you to LT due to your LOA. I hope so much that you are feeling better. 

It's been a hellavu ride, October. I am confident in stating that you are one of the most trustworthy and outstanding individuals to appear out of this community. I will miss your never-ending perseverance to keep us in check and to lead us on how to accomplish the goals of the future or at hand. I hope that you will succeed in the future in everything you come into contact with, stay safe and I hope to see you around.

Chaos Insurgency Lieutenant Shadow / Emile LT97

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP