Should I become a Senior Admin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Logan

1. What is your steam name?: [GL] Logan

2. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:149846194

3. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

4. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2018

5. What date did you make your forums account? January 7, 2018

6. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

7. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644566919

8. Have you donated? Yes, $350

9. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

10. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Zeeptin (Owner), Eman (Manager) Scheffer (Manager), Carpenter (Manager)Fame (Head of Staff)Igneous (Head Admin), Rhenic (Head Admin), Spection (Head Admin), Invaliff (Head Admin), Myan (Head Admin), Stormzz (Super Admin)

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the rank because this month, I am going to have been on staff for GamingLight for 6 months. I believe in that half a year I have learned so much that bettered me as a staff member as well as bettering me as a person as well. I believe that I am very professional and I take care of sits in a professional manner. I don't let my anger get the best of me. I always hop on when I am in a positive mood because the mood of the staff members impacts the community in a big way. If you are angry and quick to anger while taking a sit, other people will see that and they will think it is ok since an admin does it. I believe that I am very fair when it comes to the punishments that I give. I don't let grudges or being friends with them get in the way of doing the right thing as a staff member. I have really good communication skills as well as I am very active. Whenever I am on the server I always make sure that the server is meeting ratio. If I hop on and need another person to fill the ratio I use my leadership skills to make sure that someone else hops on. I use seeing how much more enjoyable the server gets with no minges as motivation. I love doing what I do as a staff member because I am helping the community in more ways than one. I am always trying to better myself every day by reflecting on situations on staff and what I could have done differently to make sure the situation goes smoothly on both sides of the party. The offender and the person that called staff. I am taking constructive criticism and improving on what my weak points are. I love the current rank that I am because I love helping other staff members and being the person that gives them advice and answer any questions that they may have. I have good leadership skills as I have experience in real life with leading teams and groups of people. I believe that I have gained the knowledge and maturity to reach the next rank. I believe I can handle the responsibility of being a supervisor to other staff members. I don't put up a fight when needed to get on staff to fill ratio unless I am not feeling good enough to hop on because I want to put a good impression. I believe that if I get Senior Admin, It would make me more efficient with taking care of rule breakers and give them their proper punishments. I am making sure I do my job to the best of my ability. I am very active on the server and make sure that I am on every day. I make sure that I am giving the community a fun time that I can as a staff member. I believe that I have good judgment with punishments that I give to the players. I can offer activity and maturity and be the best example for the lower staff members. There were people that I looked up to as a staff member to work as hard as I can to keep this community clear of minges.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them up to a sit and jail them. If they keep shooting I would strip their weapons and explain to them what they are doing wrong. If they curse at me I would gag them and explain that cursing at me isn't going to do anything, it will just make the situation worse. I will then continue to minge them for 10,000 seconds and teleport them into the minge box.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

7 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good app 

Trusted

Good luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support

Little to no effort in app

One of the mingest players on POLICERP ive seen him rdm people for no reason other than he was bored

Said i had "big ghey"

But forreal big +support logan is one of the best admins ive had the pleasure to have dealings with and know, he leads by example and is a credit to the staff team

Signature.png

16 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

Knowledge of the rules

I think Logan sets a great example as an Admin and is ready to become a Senior Admin

Dont even know you, but heard a lot about you

-Event Mod Knox (SCP-RP)

+support, Logan you're a great guy. I hope you get SNR Admin. 

Oof you got more perms than I did. I only got 9 perms when I applied for S. Mod

+ support 

-great staff member 

- good app 

- need more time as a Admin  you have only been a Admin for a month now. 

You are a great person and a friend but the only thing that I think you need more on is time as a Admin 

Edited by Jeff Junior

• Fame locked this topic