• +Support (Reason Below)
    • +/- Support (Reason Below)
    • -Support (Reason Below)

In-Game Name: China 

Steam Name: [GL] China

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151504091

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 350

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday. Even if I'm at school during my free periods

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to have a chance of joining the Forum Diplomat team since I want to help move and clear out the forums from any inappropriate links, spams, posts  and advertisements. I have made many friends because of this community and I would like to help it in many ways such as being a staff member in CWRP(Now) and if I get accepted into the Diplomat team. I have a lot of free time and always on the forums, I have about 5 slots on my phone/safari which is dedicated to CW and the forums

A8C108B9-28F9-4FB7-8508-394A09534D45.thumb.jpeg.cb04db49ec0dd8c68535e652830a60b8.jpeg

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes. I consider myself to have good judgement since on the Clone Wars Server I am a well known player/staff whom is always helpful to all in every type of situation. As a high ranking officer  in 3 battalions (before) I always had good decisions which helped build my broken down battalion and to rebuild and make them grow better and stronger

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide the post and pm them what they did wrong and how to fix it (aka going to tell them to make a ban appeal on the server they were banned on and wait patiently until viewed and accepted/denied) Also the chat rules says don’t spam/complain on the chat.

Edited by China
Grammer

On 2/4/2019 at 11:57 AM, th3 said:

Thought I posted my comment earlier!

+Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

Understands the rules

I think China would be a great Forum Diplomat!

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali