In-Game Name:

th3

Steam Name:

[GL]th3[SCP]

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:170490584

Are you a Senior Moderator+?

I am a Super Admin.

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?

2,180 posts

How often are you online on the forums?

I am on almost 14 hours a day and often when many Forum Diplomats are asleep.

What timezone are you in?

Central Standard Timezone

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

I want to be a part of the Gaminglight Forum Diplomat Team for several key reasons. Due to my role on the server I staff on and within the Community itself I spend a lot of time on the Forums and interacting with regular players in the community. This makes me want to take an active role in ensuring that everyone who accesses the Forums have a great experience and want to continue interacting with other people. Also due to my odd times that I am on, I want to prevent any malicious actors from ruining others experiences in Gaminglight and being a Forum Diplomat is a perfect way to help out when stuff happens that is not appropriate or suited for other players.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I think I have good judgement and that I am able to realize when I have handled something correctly or incorrectly. I also double check things that I do to make sure if I did it correctly with a higher up. With this in mind I believe it allows me to have a unique perspective on situations I would be involved in as a Forum Diplomat, allowing me to effectively moderate any offensive content without abusing the powers I would have/possess.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

So in this case, I would remove the messages the banned user spammed in the shoutbox. I would comment asking them to look at their private messages and from there I would continue the conversation by asking which server they were banned from (if I haven't found out already) and proceed to let them know that they had to appeal in the correct section of the forums. When I would indicate this I would link the ban appeals section for the appropriate server they were banned from and inform them that in order to be unbanned they would have to post an unban appeal and be patient for SMT to review it. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

-Mega Active

-Super Respectful

-Knows the Rules

-GREAT APPLICATION 

-Amazing Staff Member

-Friendly and Respected Super Admin

-Definitely deserves Forum Diplomat

Good Luck! -Hek not ghostly (China) ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

+mega plus support,

Th3 you’re an incredible guy and staff member. I’ve personally always looked up to you as a mentor, and I hope to see you in this position. 

• Gaminglight Love 1