Right click to Freeze Admin Suggestion

ColeSoft Grey

What you want to see? -  Physgun Right-click to freeze while holding a player!

Why should we add it? - Extremely Useful in sits or if someone is running from sits

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows staff time to type jail or other commands in a timely matter while holding a player. 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1195622338

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

-Support

Not needed tbh

I find it convenient if I need to, to bind !jail  @                               Just so I didn't have to type it out.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

@th3 the thing is, !jail @ or !slay @ doesn’t always work for me. (I get bad lag and there are times when it doesn’t jail them but jails the person next to them or like half way across the map). 

7 hours ago, October said:

@th3 the thing is, !jail @ or !slay @ doesn’t always work for me. (I get bad lag and there are times when it doesn’t jail them but jails the person next to them or like half way across the map). 

Oof happened to me, I ended up jailing half the players because it was glitching out. +support 

10 hours ago, October said:

+support, this would be really cool across all GL servers. @ColeSoft Grey Imma have to steal that. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Can this be a community wide thing 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali