The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:-2061218209

What did the player do: RDM

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information:

Edited by BigJohnny

+Support

Evidence Provided.

Papa Frank RDMed me multiple times tonight.   When I was talking to his family member, he ran up and said I was a nerd and RDMed me again.  He was strongly abusing the fact that no staff were on.

Edited by PXRPs

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

9 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Your in game name: BigJohnny

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The player's in game name: VII PAPA FRANK VII

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:-2061218209

What did the player do: RDM

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information:

Papa is being talk to thank you for bring attention towards this issue. Thank you

9 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

Evidence is there

25 minutes ago, SE7EN Love said:

In the future Please post another topic under the criminal section where we have a VII report forum thank you!

This situation is being dealt with inside the family and people are being disciplined.

No, if someone wants to make a player report (weather they’re in the VII family or not) they can make a Player Report here. You can’t tell people to go make a Player Report on your own page just because they’re in your family.

1 hour ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

No, if someone wants to make a player report (weather they’re in the VII family or not) they can make a Player Report here. You can’t tell people to go make a Player Report on your own page just because they’re in your family.

@GhostlyNinjaDude I am sorry you were unable to properly understand what my post said but I asked him to also make a post in our family section so we are aware and can deal with it in the family as well as to making the report forums post. We just wish that we are contacted as well as the server because if  the server knows  and not us we are unable to discipline them in the family which might result in them being removed from the family.

Edited by SE7EN Love

2 minutes ago, SE7EN Love said:

@GhostlyNinjaDude I am sorry you were unable to properly understand what my post said but I asked him to also make a post in our family section so we are aware and can deal with it in the family as well as to making the report forums post. We just wish that we are contacted as well as the server because if  the server knows  and not us we are unable to discipline them in the family which might result in them being removed from the family.

Ahh alright I gotchu dude, no problem.

• Fame locked this topic