Chief Razonix 48 Hour Notice

Razonix

Well, I never thought that this day would come. I have been in EMS since this summer, and it has been one of the greatest experiences I have had the pleasure to be a part of. I am now forever grateful for the opportunities that I have had to be a part of such a great family. I have laughed, I have felt angry, I have disciplined, and I have had so many amazing experiences. There are many people that I have come into contact with that I would have never come into contact with before. Gaminglight PRP has been a true blessing in my life for the past months. There have been good times and the bad and we have all ridden through it. This is my time to go. I will be staying with the new EMS chief.

A great thanks to all of these people:

Toxitman: My deputy chief, we got through many hard times together even though you may have gotten a little bit too heated in a couple of those times..... I will forever be grateful for your influence.

Jason Tucker: Well man, you were one of the best! You were one of my true friends on the server, and I am always grateful for how you stated your opinion.

Kade: You were my first and only chief over me. You taught me everything that I know today, and I look forward to everything that will be coming in SCP

Logan: You were one of my greatest friends on the server, and I will always look forward to coming into a TS channel with you and you will yell RAZ!!!

Tigersden: You were an amazing command member with a great sense of humour, keep rocking along man!

Felix: Hey felix, Can I have a burger? Thank you for all of the great times on EMS my man.

Soulness: Man, when you resigned I knew there was only a matter of time before I resigned myself, and I loved all of the good times.

Connortwos: The best guy on reserves, you would be happy to see where EMS has gone since you got busy buddy. Keep in contact!

Tom: One of my earliest friends, you were the first person that I met on the server and we joined EMS together, true friendships will last beyond all of this!

Timmemes: I will definitely see you on PRP, and we will have some fun times, but you were one of the greatest man!

Seb: You are truly in the best department in GL. We will be there for you no matter what!

Hooplaa: I still have to deal with you on SCP so this aint a goodbye yet!!!

Elvis: Hey man we had some great times on the server, and I expect we will make some great powerpoints in the future....

Rhys: You are and continue to be one of the best in GL at managing departments, you will be remembered as one of the best in EMS books.

Alex: We had our disagreements man but I am still grateful for the work you have done

Etho: You were a good head deputy and you will continue to be great for the new chief and thats for certain

All other command that I worked with: You have given me many great memories of friendship that will last for ages.

All of the Medics: You are what makes the server great! Keep doing you and you will be fine.

This is EMS Chief Razonix C1, giving his last 10-7 as your commander in chief.

Edited by Razonix
  • Sad 1

Cya razonix, you were a great chief. Atleast we get to work together on scprp still UGH xD

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I have never seen a department left in so much of a divide. People are angry, people are quitting, people are upset. I have faith in some of my Command members to hold the department together. I have even more faith in my Medics.

Still Confused,

Alex

EMS Deputy D1

PD LT. 1L53

SWAT CPL XR04

-support

Did a good job as medical chief and assisstant chief

Accepted me 

Trained me 

Cared about everyone

Please don’t go

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

1 minute ago, Seb said:

Rezonix, you have been a great chief and have made a great department even better. In all my time in EMS (About a month to 2 months) this department has brought me joy. I am honored to be taking your position within the department. Thank you for your service. -SNR LT Seb LT1  

You're taking his position??

1 minute ago, Seb said:

Rezonix, you have been a great chief and have made a great department even better. In all my time in EMS (About a month to 2 months) this department has brought me joy. I am honored to be taking your position within the department. Thank you for your service. -SNR LT Seb LT1  

You're a senior LT how does that make sense...

Ex. Dep Comm

The time has come, you will be missed. You were what made EMS what it is today and always let me state my opinion. You are my greatest friend on EMS (Don't tell @Toxitman) . You made me better as a person and you mean a lot to me. Always message me! 

• Like 1

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

@Razonix Your a honor to work with and i hope and pray we can continue to talk its the end of an era and you was the biggest reason for my excellent time on gl. Not just PRP but SCPRP your the reason im staff on scprp> Honestly you will never be forgotten and you will always pay a part in my Gmod life i love you man (No homo) ? . Sad to see you go ? 

• Like 1

Razonix you were the best chief of EMS. You gave EMS what it needs and cared for it. It is sad to see you go but all good things come to a end. The reason we are choosing Seb as chief is because he is the only one who can keep the department in shape and not turn it to something im not going to say. If we handed it to some other people the department will fall. All 3 HCs including raz will help and guide Seb for about 1-2 months.  Please do not argue over this post it is very disrespectful and wrong. Raz it has been great to serve you. Please stay incontact with me on discord and ts.

• Like 1