Sensei's event team application

Sensei

Should i become a member of event team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a member of event team?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Sensei

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  No 

How Active are you?: On everyday for an hour or more

How many warns do you have?: I have no warns on the server. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think i should be accepted into the event team because i spend alot of time on the server i am calm but i could be strict if needed. I respect everyone on the server and i am nice to them. If they have any questions or misconceptions about the server i will be there to answer them. I want to help in the events and make sure the events are serious and fun. I obey the rules of the server and if i do have any questions i always ask our staff or read the MOTD. I see a lot of cool and exiting SCP moments in the actual game and i wish to my self that i could recreate them on the server with actual people and actual RP happening. I think that with all the time and knowledge i gained about the server i am responsible enough to hold an event that wont only be serious it will be very fun for everyone involved in it. Those are my reasons for why i believe i should be part of the event team. Thanks for reading

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A meeting has been held between the O5 council. After the following events regarding 096's surface breach and massacre of civilians and foundation personnel all of the O5 could agree on one thing. SCP 096 had to be terminated to prevent any more breaches and massacre of civilians. 096 is known to have a bone structure that is invincible. Until when Dr. Clef stood up and stated "There is one way". The O5 stared at him. Dr. Clef went on to state that if 173 could be exposed to SCP 096 maybe 173 could snap his neck and make it so they could put special pipes injecting hydrofluoric acid into his upper neck and brain cavity. So they did it. The MTF agents brought both SCP's in and locking the doors. 096 was sitting down in the corner doing what seems to be crying. All the agents looked away from the glass so 173 could move up. And all you could hear was a quick snap. Everyone looks back and they see 096 dropped in the corner with his upper spine exposed. The agents quickly moved in as 096 was beginning to heal. The Nu-7 units took 173 and brought him back to his CC. The other MTF units brought in a container with 2 pipes attached to it. One of the agents took the pipe and put it in 096's broken spine. The lime green substance started to move towards 096's brain going up his spine while you could see his face starting to melt away as you could hear the terrifying screams of pain coming 096. And there it was his melting face that all the agents looked at. The acid began to drip down the rest of his body melting his skin and even his bones. Until 096 finally starts to get his hands up and right there the agents open fire. 096's skin is torn away and his bones shatter. All that remains is a skull. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 096 because of all the chaos he brings and all the fun events that you can do with him. 

Edited by Sensei

• Manager
11 hours ago, Coco1929 said:

+Support

-Mature

-Good Leader

-Long Time Member

-Overall a Good Guy

Good Luck!

MTF Nu7 LCPL Coco LC01

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ Support

- Knows his lore.

- Know him personally

-Great A1 Commanding Officer

Hope you make the team with us

-Event Member/Mod Knox

• th3 locked this topic