Ash's Ban Appeal

Ash99

Steam Name:  Ash

Ingame Name: Ash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155861763

Ban Length: 3 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: N/A

Reason for Ban: Advertising | Claiming server 'isn't good' | 

Dispute:  Okay so, I didn't advertise, but I did complain about the server. My complaints weren't constructive, and it was very immature of me. I did stop in the OOC chat, recognizing my the mistake I made, and I attempted to move to a staff member so I could make a few suggestions. After doing so, before I could even make a few actual suggestions, I got banned. I'm not saying that this was abuse, but I'd really appreciate if my ban could either be shortened or completely removed. I feel like the time is excessive, as I didn't truly advertise, and I wasn't poaching members either. It's not like I had a message, an IP, a discord link, etc. and then just spammed it throughout the chat. I briefly mentioned that another server was better, and I didn't have an intent to advertise. As for my criticism against the server, yes, that's pretty much justified. Just give me another chance, I'll be much better this time :

Accepted

In the future, please refrain from even server dissing, or mentioning another server in the first place. Any criticism can be posted under suggestions, where you can suggest changes and us give constructive criticism. You are not going to be unbanned immediately, but you will be unbanned 1 week from when this is posted.

big cat running GIF