Mjay's - Major Application

Mjay1808

Should I Be promoted? (Give Reason)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be promoted? (Give Reason)

• Yes
    • No

Name: Captain Mjay 1L78

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month 3 1/2 weeks (Received Captain December 7th )

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Assistance Chief Matthew @Matthew Deputy Commissioner BobBob @Unkn0wn_F1R3

Why should you be promoted? : Honestly, the reason why I should be promoted is that I want to make a difference in PD. Being Captain has shown me a lot when it comes to responsibility, Time Management, and Organization. Yeah, Command is a very hard job definitely working up in the ranks but I believe that I can change PD more while I'm moving up in the ranks of PD Command. I will make PD Fun but serious when it comes to responding to calls, I want to make sure everyone feel happy, confterable, Secure when it comes to PD Officers of any ranks. I say this many times "Every Officer should be treated the same, no matter what rank you are", I say that quote because I used to be a CDT, OFC, SNR+ and I used to bully because of high ranks threaten to remove my rank for no reason. I still see that going on(Time to Time) and want to make a change that will fix that situation. If I received the Major rank I can fix the supervisor ranks and improve and build to stop the one who threatens to Demote low ranks officers because of there rank. Another reason why I should be promoted is to reduce the work that given (Complaints, Promotion, Demotion). This is something I want to help crack down on and help other PD command members take time to breathe and not be stressed so much. This will be something I wanna do my best on and ima keep pushing to help PD Department to be relieved of stress and to also enjoy and have fun like it was meant to be. These are the reason why I should be accepted for Major and I will respect high command decision and respect any comments that are given on this application. ~Mjay

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, Will take responsibility for any action taken.

Edited by Mjay1808

58 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helps command with problems 

Helps officers 

Repectful 

Been CPT for long enough 

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helps officers 

Repectful 

Been CPT for long enough 

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 1:42 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helps officers 

Repectful 

Been CPT for long enough 

Good luck!

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North