Logan False Warn

CHIKEN

Your in game name:CHIKEN

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:114115699

The admin's name in-game:Logan

The admin's steam name (If you know it):negative

What warning did you receive:ARDMx3 / No advert

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):http://prntscr.com/mftam9

Why do you think this warn was false:Well first of all it should be RDMx2 because i killed the first one for stealing my family members vehicle. Ok so i was at general store and me and Bigjohnny saw one of my family members stolen vehicle there. I killed the first VII member who stole the vehicle who attempted to drive off in it. Then the other 2 got into their car and i went over to them with my gun out. I aimed at the driver and said "GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW" i could not really hear what he said that well because bigjohnny was screaming at him as well, but i heard him say no. I then counted down from five and after i finished i killed him. I then turned around to the other one who was in the car but got out. I said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW OR IM GOING TO KILL YOU" he said no and i counted down from five once again and he said give me a sec, so i waited another 5 seconds and then killed him for still not putting his hands up. He then called an admin and argued that I dint advert anything. I told him "I dont need to advert to put you guys under fearrp" It became a huge argument and logan ended up getting jeff jr. They decided that because i dint advert carjack or kidnap that it was rdm. But he and his buddys also broke fearrp so they got warned as well. I dint advert because i wasnt going to kidnap them or carjack them yet. I wanted them to do what i said to do which all of it was in rp and they dint listen so i killed them. I gave them plenty of chances to just listen and obey what i was saying as i have them under fearrp. If i was going to kidnap them i would have adverted when i was going to do it or carjack them. Everything i did was in RP and it dint make any sense to me why i would have to advert to tell someone to do something whilst under gun point. I know and have seen many people do this several times before including myself and have never been warned for it. Therefore i believe the warn is false and should be removed. I was just trying to RP as VII was the opposing family/gang to my WM, and i was gonna smack talk to them in rp before i kidnaped them/carjacked them.

Any extra information:I spoke to Myan afterwards and he said he would speak with logan about it and that he thought it was false as well. 

1 minute ago, CHEETO said:

-SUPPORT. 

YOU HAVE SUPPLIED NO EVIDENCE...

YOU MUST SUPPLY EVIDENCE 

UNTIL EVIDENCE IS SUPPLIED ITS A -SUPPORT! 

Logan can agree everything i said is true (for the story part atleast) Also neither side had evidence in the sit

Just now, CHIKEN said:

Logan can agree everything i said is true (for the story part atleast) Also neither side had evidence in the sit

This server doesnt take witnesses. NO MATTER WHAT. 

As past staff I know there should have been some sort of evidence for the warning, Whether its log's etc. If not thats something completely different and should be delt with. 

"for the story part atleast)" Implies you are lying... I hope this is NOT the case. 

2 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

(for the story part atleast)

Feel free to ask questions by QUOTING me. DO NOT PM ME, I will not reply. 

1 minute ago, CHEETO said:

As past staff I know there should have been some sort of evidence for the warning, Whether its log's etc. If not thats something completely different and should be delt with. 

"for the story part atleast)" Implies you are lying... I hope this is NOT the case. 

I said for the story part because he will disagree with my opinion on the fact because he did warn me lol. Also its not a witness he literally was the one who warned me lol.

Just now, CHIKEN said:

I said for the story part because he will disagree with my opinion on the fact because he did warn me lol. Also its not a witness he literally was the one who warned me lol.

Fighting on your own post wont solve anything "lol" 

YOU STILL DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE YOU NEED TO SUPPLY SOME.... 

Without evidence how do you expect people to belive you? 

Just now, CHEETO said:

Fighting on your own post wont solve anything "lol" 

YOU STILL DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE YOU NEED TO SUPPLY SOME.... 

Without evidence how do you expect people to belive you? 

im not fighting you literally put in your last post saying QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

- Support

You still need to advert warn. You pointed a gun at each of them and said you gave them 5 seconds. You still need to advert warns such as warn 1/2/3. They were also warned for FearRP as they didn't listen to your orders. However, whether not you carjack them or kidnap them or what you still need to advert such. 

logan2.png

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

You still need to advert warn. You pointed a gun at each of them and said you gave them 5 seconds. You still need to advert warns such as warn 1/2/3. They were also warned for FearRP as they didn't listen to your orders. However, whether not you carjack them or kidnap them or what you still need to advert such. 

6 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

where does it say in motd that you need to advert warn 1/2/3

Edited by BigJohnny

2 hours ago, CHEETO said:

-SUPPORT. 

YOU HAVE SUPPLIED NO EVIDENCE...

YOU MUST SUPPLY EVIDENCE 

UNTIL EVIDENCE IS SUPPLIED ITS A -SUPPORT! 

• Laughing 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

4 hours ago, CHEETO said:

By saying Logan would agree with him for the story part is not taking witnesses. It is having the staff member that warned him agree with what he is saying as he was the staff dealing with the sit.

2 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• There is no rule which says he has to advert anything
  • Rhenic himself said he only has to advert "Carjack" when he actually steals it

So technically this isn't really considered Kidnapping or Car Jacking since you only need to advert Kidnap if you're actually going to kidnap him and you only need to advert Carjack if/when you actually are about to steal the car. That being said, Chiken had no intention from doing either of these 2 things (from what we can see) however I do see where Logan is coming from thinking it was.

Also (Like Joe Mama said) there isn't a rule in the MOTD saying he needs to advert "warn 1/2/3" or any sort of warning.

Ultimately it's a +Support from me, but to no fault from either parties. Chiken should get this warn appealed.

25 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

So technically this isn't really considered Kidnapping or Car Jacking since you only need to advert Kidnap if you're actually going to kidnap him and you only need to advert Carjack if/when you actually are about to steal the car. That being said, Chiken had no intention from doing either of these 2 things (from what we can see) however I do see where Logan is coming from thinking it was.

Also (Like Joe Mama said) there isn't a rule in the MOTD saying he needs to advert "warn 1/2/3" or any sort of warning.

Ultimately it's a +Support from me, but to no fault from either parties. Chiken should get this warn appealed.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:23 PM, Logan said:

- Support

• Fame locked this topic