Nerf the Negev

Duncan  McOkiner

Nerf?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Maybe a little, but not too much!

What you want to see? - The Negev nerfed. I'm not asking for much - a fire-rate nerf and major nerf to reload speed. 

Why should we add it? - As someone who owns the Negev, It's EXTREMELY overpowered. If I crouch and hold left click, I can mow down 4 Tac Units in a 1v4 scenario...definitely shouldn't be a thing. 

What are the advantages of having this? - This wouldn't take away from its damage as a weapon, it would just reduce its currently VERY fast close-range (I.E. Anything within a building) Time-To-Kill (TTK). The TTK would be approximately the same in mid-range given that you'd miss the extra shots anyway from the recoil. If anything, this would make the Negev a better weapon at mid-range, balancing out with a close-range nerf. On top of that, people would probably switch to a different gun after going through one full magazine given an extraordinarily slow reload speed. Not to mention it would increase the RP of gunfights as opposed to the current crouch/left-click fests. 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone involved in a scenario with a Negev-wielder (Although I'm fully aware people love their Pay2Win classes, I have one too, and it's the least fun thing ever to simply crouch, left-click, and win). 

Links to any content - N/A

+support  negevs dont really need to be this op but you can also try and destence your self because the recoil of the negev is  horrible 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

recently, me and others have been very very very quickly killed in literally any situation with a negev and it feels like they do way too much damage in balance to other weapons. it used to be harder to use negevs but now literally anyone with one can win a 1v5 situation against your average PD members.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

32 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• A tiny bit slower Fire Rate would be alright

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

recently, me and others have been very very very quickly killed in literally any situation with a negev and it feels like they do way too much damage in balance to other weapons. it used to be harder to use negevs but now literally anyone with one can win a 1v5 situation against your average PD members.

PoliceRP Manager

2 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT It already does 35 damage and also has a crap ton of recoil...

We paid 100$ for the class. And 20$ for the gun. I think it should be buffed since the recoil is super super high. Also in a “1v4 situation” tac units should easily be able to take down someone with a negev even though it’s usually a 10v1 or more. 

Edited by BigJohnny

3 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

We paid 100$ for the class. And 20$ for the gun. I think it should be buffed since the recoil is super super high. Also in a “1v4 situation” tac units should easily be able to take down someone with a negev even though it’s usually a 10v1 or more. 

On 2/3/2019 at 6:40 AM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

-support 

I don’t find it that OP with the recoil and stuff unless the Negev is in your face. I’ve slaughtered people with MP5 when I’m standing that close and imo every weapon kills quick when you’re up close. 

Reload speed is slow as it is.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:08 PM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

On 2/2/2019 at 2:31 PM, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT It already does 35 damage and also has a crap ton of recoil...

It does 70-100 damage a headshot

• Laughing 1

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

On 2/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, Vikander said:

+support

-People who have the Negev are bias so they just want to keep the OP gun

-Shreds me as a CERT in 5 seconds

-Decreasing damage and fire rate should be reasonable

we aren't biased its that we paid $20 to add it 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

9 minutes ago, Vikander said:

Tbh you guys are you guys aren’t even realizing smh

Dont argue on here. Use PMs

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png