_Kermit_

Stealth Addons And Fixes

Could This Work?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would This Work?

• Yes(Please Give Reason)
    • No(Please Give Reason)

9 posts in this topic

What you want to see? - Better weapons for Stealth, mainly Arc and Marksman. It would also be cool if it was not a donator job, I have bought it for the $10, and to add to that, maby give the people who did pay the money a special job in the battalion like juggernaught or flametrooper for example. Or if not have it for free, at least have like a day where only 2LT+ can join after a tryout.

The Stealth Arc Troopers I feel should receive a sniper, dc-15m, and a shotgun. (we only have duel pistols and a dc-15s)

As for the model linked below, I suggest add a Stealth Airborne and pilots, as we have the Stealth pilot models on the server already. For the airborne troopers I suggest a dc-15a and a sniper for possible air sniping.

Why should we add it? -  To make the battalion alive and giving better weapons for the people who did pay for it.

What are the advantages of having this? - To make people able to be Stealth without worrying about the price tag, while giving the people who did buy it a special job in the battalion.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1156913644&searchtext=cgi+clone+wars

Edited by _Kermit_
Fix

At the moment if you haven't seen I have suggested to make stealth a free battalion, none the less,

-SUPPORT

Stealth has really cool things such as a DC-17M Shotgun stealth cloak thingy, and you guys also have flame troopers (The flamethrower is OP!!)

As of now there's other battalions to focus on due to the fact that stealth is nearly impossible for recruitment

But in the future if my suggestion gets accepted  then id agree that stealth would need a small upgrade in hp and armor but not so much on weaponizing them more, due to the fact they're a Recon/Objective-Getting battalion and don't need to have so much fire power.

7 minutes ago, Reapo said:

and you guys also have flame troopers (The flamethrower is OP!!)

That's a custom class..

+ Support 

This would be a great addition and it would make the experience of those who bought the Stealth Operations Legion much more enjoyable.

+support (kind of)

I would like to see more STE on, but I think if we did make it a free class almost every new player will want to join us. Reason being Stealth Operations are cool (If you think not dats okay too, but this is about CTs not you). That means Stealth could very easily get over populated. However on the accounts of adding better weapons I am okay with, and if we did make it free I would be okay with a special STE class. In conclusion I overall support this motion even with the given downsides.

19 hours ago, Reapo said:

DC-17M Shotgun

That only for CO Zorg 

+Support I would like to see it be free and add more amazing stuff too.

If I was free it could be like ARC 1 Tryout Per week cause Stealth Ops is an Elite Battalion 

Could you give us the weapons you want for the class?

And do you want that model added?

2 hours ago, Invaliff said:

I asked if you wanted that model added to the class, it was not specified in the suggestion.

If it were a new class, maby a stealth airborne trooper with a dc-15a, a sniper, and some sort of side arm. If Adding it to an existing class , maby the Arc or the sniper. As for weapons, the weapon, the i'd suggest for the Arc troopers a dc-15m, a sniper, and some sort of shotgun.