Kyle's Event Team Application

KyleTheOne

Event Team  

1. 1. Should I be accepted into the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Kyle

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  None

How Active are you?: Quite active

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  Everyone time a new event happens I keep thinking. "What if the event was made by me? How could I put a new spin on things?" And I've answered my questions. I want to be able to make SCP RP enjoyable to New comers and old time players as well. Having fun on this server is my main priority and I really want to help others feel happy and keep coming back. I would try to think of the best most exciting events and try play them out so they are equally balanced for all classes and yet unique at the same time. I would include everyone so then no one feels left out. I feel if I was an Event Team Member I could really put my creativeness to use and inspire other people to do so as well. With all these reasons this is why I believe I should be a part of the Event Team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would begin it as a power failure caused by 079. Then i would get Chaos into the building along with D 9341 and I would need a maynard to let them in. Their job would be to free the D class for testing purposes. I'd have 079 breach all the SCPS and have MTF and NTF get onto duty. Once CI is going out of Gate A I would have Serpents hand waiting outside reading to gun them down. Since the SCPS are constantly free I'd get the warheads primed and nuke the site with helicopters getting the researchers and Gensec out of the facility via Gate b. The Nuke would go off thus ending the event.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP would be [REDACTED] Because it's so mysterious and every bit of information about it leads to it coming to the person who reads the info would being [REDACTED] Leaving absolutely no trace whatsoever about [REDACTED] or it's victim. Very scary SCP and very mysterious

Edited by GalacticGibus42

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

is this SCP 001 or..... besides that

+ Support

- Good GENSEC personnel 

- Great Guy in general

Hope to work with you soon

-Event Member/Mod Knox

Edited by Knox

• th3 locked this topic