Irwin's Trial Moderator Application

Irwin

1. What is your in-game name?: Irwin

2. What is your steam name?: irwin

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:210951540

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but I'm more than happy to learn

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 8 (most are from when I was new to the server) screenshot is below, and I have learned 

9. Have you donated? Yes $100+

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: I have thoroughly gone through the document

13. Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  Not Applicable

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe I deserve the rank of Trial-Mod because I think that I can be a good admin whilst on duty and that I can be a helpful person in the GL community and on the servers. Even though I do not have previous experience with being an admin, I love learning things and I am a fast learner too. When I am on duty, I try my best to be mature and respectful at all times, even when I am off-duty. I like working with other people and cooperating the best of my abilities to get the task done in the most efficient and smartest way. I will make sure that I keep up my activity and notify when I am away and will not be on for ex. amount of time so I keep my job and be responsible with it. I will treat the job as a very important one, so I will make sure to prioritize being active on it at all times. When people get angry with each other I try to calm down them and have them resolve the matter in a lawful and proper manner, making sure no one is breaking the rules for their own benefit, which is not a good thing that people do on the server that stresses out people who actually follow the MOTD and who are trying to have a fun time Roleplaying on PoliceRP. I think that everyone should have a good experience and fun time on the server, and they shouldn't have to go through disrespectful people and minges, which is something the staff have to go through on a daily basis, which is why I want to join the staff and be a helping hand by being on staff for most of the time I play on the server. If I become staff I think I can be a great help by being mature, responsible, active, and having a fun time while on the server, which is the main point. In real life when I am being disrespected or made fun of I take a breather and relax, thinking about what the person is doing wrong and how they should be punished.  When I am a staff, I will not abuse my powers, making sure that the player receives a proper sit or whatever they need, and that they get it when they are supposed to. I hope that I can earn respect from players and get to know who is who in the community, being a helpful hand whenever in need and be known for being responsible, respectful, and ready. I will choose the harder right than the easier wrong always, making sure everything I do is done correctly and following the rules, so that I can become a good admin.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   If someone was Mass RDMing and then cursed at me, I would try to de-escalate the situation. If that didn't work, I would minge them and try to ask them again to calm down. If they kept cursing, I would mute them for 1 minute then try to come back and see if they were still as heated as before. I would try to verbally speak with them and calm them down to the best of my ability, but if that didn't work and they kept disrespecting me I would give them a warning for disrespecting a staff member. If they just continued and wouldn't stop I would contact upper staff and tell them what the person was doing and what I did about it then proceeding from there with the help of the higher admin.

http://prntscr.com/mfilx7 < Screenshot of warns

Note: When I joined this server I had little knowledge of RP. It  has  been 2 years, and I have learned a lot. I have joined more departments, created friends, been punished, been                   warned, and been embarassed. I think that I have learned lots from these things and if I did not learn all of this then I wouldn't be applying for Trial mod. I think Gaminglight is a                   serious server and I take it seriously. I am not that experienced with staff, but I am a fast learner and I think this will be a fun, new, open-handed experience for me personally, as I               have been with the server for over 2 years. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read the app all the way down here, and thank you to the staff, whether you do                           support or -support. It helps me to learn more and become a better person. 

Huge +Support

Super Active

Mature (could be improved tho imo)

Nice guy, great attitude

Great application

Deserves a chance! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic