Smalls Support App

Smalls

Should I be Support Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

Please use this format when applying for our support team. You must name your application "<name>'s Support Application". Please do not spam staff to view your application as they will when they get the chance! Message staff to view your application will result in a denial. If denied you will be required to wait 30 days to reapply. You must have a poll!

Requirements

• Moderator+ on one of our servers
  • Good reputation amongst other players and staff
  • Working, quality mic
  • Friendly, helping personality
  • Super active on TeamSpeak

In-Game Name: Smalls

Steam Name:[GL]Smalls

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:203160874

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, As of now i'm a mod on PRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday for at least an hour or two

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join support team because I am always looking for a chance to help out the community. Since I am staff on PRP and you are required to join TS to be police, I get a lot of tickets for new players trying to join and I am not on support team I can't help them and always have to try and find someone else. I also believe that the first thing someone sees in something is how they will feel about that one thing for the rest of there time doing it or for awhile, So why not that first impression of gaminglight be me.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could the support team because I am very active on TS. I also have prior experience with Icefuse's ICE team( Pretty much the same thing as support) I was well as I am very relaxed person so I wouldn't lose my cool with a minge or anything in a situation. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, This is Smalls with gaminglight support.  How can I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I do.

-Support

Not active/seen on TeamSpeak often.

However that is the only thing I am concerned about, as you do have previous experience as a Support member (although on a different community)

~th3~ Support+

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, th3 said:

-Support

However that is the only thing I am concerned about, as you do have previous experience as a Support member (although on a different community)

-Ghostly 

I would just increase your activity and wait a little bit longer. Good luck tho

On 2/4/2019 at 3:33 PM, th3 said:

-Support

~th3~ Support+

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, th3 said:

-Support

~th3~ Support+

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Fame locked this topic