Juggernaut blue key-card is broken

Bread

2 hours ago, Bread23 said:

The key-card that is equipped with the juggernaut, when used, gets a DENIED on all key card scanners, needs to be fixed asap.

Should have been fixed already, Ill get ingame and double check all of the ones it should have access to.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

I went through a few of them and added the juggernaut. If you have any more issues, th3 can edit the broken scanner.

I asssume my permissions were changed then because before this restart I couldn’t open the menu on the permanent keycard scanners

SCPRP Head of Staff

On 2/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Bread23 said:

The keycard can open mostly everything now except for the gate B scanner and maybe the gate A scanners 

On 2/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, Bread23 said:

Keycard can't open the power/lockdown room door either 

Fixed, also went through HCZ and added it to doors it should have access to in there. Please post here if Juggernaut's keycard is not working on any doors that it should have access to and it will be fixed with all due speed.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

21 minutes ago, th3 said:

Fixed, also went through HCZ and added it to doors it should have access to in there. Please post here if Juggernaut's keycard is not working on any doors that it should have access to and it will be fixed with all due speed.

All of the scanners are fixed now.

lol, lmao even