C.E.R.T Roll call

LiveBait

Name: CERT SSGT PAPA 1CT77  Rank: C.E.R.T Staff Sergeant  Callsign: 1CT77

What changes do you want to see in C.E.R.T: I personally want to see more people active on C.E.R.T so we can up our team communication and our overall productivity which means just being on whenever you can. 

Any suggestions for C.E.R.T: I personally suggest that all people just boost they're overall role-play and go off of what would happen in A real life scenario and not just shoot to kill even if the suspect surrenders, which requires you to have to pay full attention to the game and whats going on in the current situation. 

What do you want to see happen to C.E.R.T: That we all show as A team that we are one of the best departments on the server and we are meant to be here and we are here to stay.

~PAPA

Name:  Andrew    Rank:  CERT Private First Class    Callsign: 1CT90

What changes do you want to see in C.E.R.T

Activity must improve, at situations we need to take our time and think and we all need to stick together on patrol more 

Any suggestions for C.E.R.T

Different weapon (rather than the ak) for trooper

What do you want to see happen in C.E.R.T

We pretty much are the only department that roleplays out most situations but we need to be thought of more highly, we need to have people see us and say "oh shit, it's CERT"

Name: Elvis      Rank: SPC     Callsign: 1CT88

What changes do you want to see in C.E.R.T - Nothing comes to mind

Any suggestions for C.E.R.T - New AR. AK-47 does not fit us at all, it's an ok AR but as people have said it's a sand person gun.

What do you want to see happen in C.E.R.T - Only thing I wanted has to have a commander but thankfully the amazing Livebait has filled in that role.

Name:Jack      Rank:SM      Callsign:1CT53

Better guns and Armour 

more trainings 

Boost Activity

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

Name: Cody      Rank: PFC      Callsign: 1CT88

Possible when CERT are on for at least 2 to a vehicle when the crime is high.

N/A

Well CERT is already best Tac soooo

Name:    Duncan  Rank:    PVT  Callsign: 1CT66

Better classes. Get rid of the AK47 completely, give all CERT classes the Nova so it can truly be a subdivision of State, and give more CERT classes smokes. 

This is just a reworded question of the previous one

This is just a reworded answer of a reworded question of the previous question

Name:  Keulono    Rank: PFC     Callsign: 1CT75

What changes do you want to see in C.E.R.T: I want the AK replaced with something else and can we get Nova please.

Any suggestions for C.E.R.T: What happened to all the skins we use to have? Why do assistant tac units have skins but CERT does not?!

What do you want to see happen in C.E.R.T: I would love for more advancement into breacher and Rifleman as we are flooded with medics

Name: North      Rank:   Pvt   Callsign: 1CT79

Better load out.  The ak-47 shouldn’t be a tac. Units primary.  The load out could use a change.

Above.

What do you want to see happen in C.E.R.T

More training.  Really teach people how to breach and clear good.  Train on hostage negotiations and kidnap situations.

Edited by PXRPs

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

Name: Rando     Rank: PVT     Callsign: 1CT60

What changes do you want to see in C.E.R.T: A more appropriate assault rife and perhaps a shotgun added to our load out on spawn.

Any suggestions for C.E.R.T: None in particular. I think we get the job done pretty well.

What do you want to see happen in C.E.R.T: Spot training. Once in a while we should be tested without prior knowledge to see how we act on the fly.

Edited by Rando
spelling