Lil Goats EMS Application

LilGoat

Name: Kale Haaland

In-Game Name: DD Boss Lil Goat

How many warnings to do have: 6 in total

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum):  I want to join EMS because A lot of people die on the server and when it is in a RP mode they can re spawn and not get arrested because not a lot of people are EMS. Another reason is I want to help the government in this game besides being a police officers and get heckled by others. Last but not least there is a small amount of EMS online so I want to get on and make sure people do live and if it is a crime reason they can go to jail and not be let off the hook.

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Yes I should be able to unless something comes up and I can give a heads up if I have to. (I live in that time Zone)

If you have any questions please let me know.

Once applied for, please wait for a command member to review your application and accept/deny you!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  22 Febuary 2019

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at emsdiscord.tk ! (Open in A web browser Firefox, Chrome etc.)

—————————————————

Alex Rollin

EMS Deputy

Applications&FTO Asst. / Complaints Leader

—————————————————