advance gun dealers with custom class guns for sale - Denied

What you want to see? - I would like for advance gun dealers have custom class guns for sale. the guns would be very expensive like a shipment of negevs $1000000 and just a single honey badger for 65000kĀ 

Why should we add it? - to make it more fair for players without custom classes but still keeping custom classes very power full

What are the advantages of having this? - it would make it more fair for a player against 2 custom classes in a shoot out with this the player actully haas a chanseĀ 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Ā PD SMĀ |Ā SWAT LTĀ | SL ConsigliereĀ 

MLG Pro Negev playerĀ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

26 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support people pay real life money for custom class it would be pointless if the gun dealers had itĀ 

Ā 

+Support

As a custom class owner, my guns are extremely overpowered compared to any non-donor gun on the server.

I didn't pay to be extremely overpowered with an AWS and Negev (Pay2Win), I paid to have a cool model and to stand out from the crowd. Not to mention I can actually RP as the model I'm playing as if I feel like it.Ā 

27 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  SWAT PVTĀ Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah KingĀ  XC65 - Hannah KingĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā Ā 

21 hours ago, Vikander said:

-Most -support are from cc owners and wants to keep there guns from other hands.

Ā 

Unfortunately this is true. I have a CC, and I've been tempted to buy a Gov one (although I won't because I personally dislike the 'All Gov CC's are PD'Ā rule). Any suggestion in regard to nerfing custom class weapons or limiting their availability is simply void due to the extremely vocal minority.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 4:20 PM, Vikander said:

-Most -support are from cc owners and wants to keep there guns from other hands.

Ā 

It isn't exactly hard to win against a CC it just takes sometime and understanding of the guns on the server to actually beat them. (Also helps if you can control recoil on the weapons we have) (If you need some practice head on over to the MiliRP server run by GL)

-support,

I donā€™t see this as being viable for a few reasons.

1. People will most likely no longer buy CCā€™s.Ā 

2. This would break the economy, weā€™ve had economy resets in the past because peopleĀ had billions.Ā 

3. The only viable method would be to put negevs into an NPC that sold them for like 20 mil (but then only the rich could buy them and people would complain).Ā 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | CustomĀ  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017