Back from the dead!

Pliskin

Hello, everyone, I have returned! If you all remember me amazing if not, prepare to hear my story. Started out like anyone else... got to LCPL and applied for SWAT Dibble (a really old commander) liked me and instantly made me a PFC. From there I worked my way up to MSGT and went through the command of 5 different commanders! I also was in the old ARU for a few months until I transferred back into SWAT when Hotshot was commander. I was also a Super Admin but certain things happened and was let go from the position... But now I am back in GamingLight!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

1 minute ago, Fame said:

Welcome back Pliskin! It’s always nice to see people who were staff with me around! I still remember when we were both Super Admins together! Ahah

You spent hours in my Family Friendly Gulag

• Laughing 1

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

2 minutes ago, Fame said:

Welcome back Pliskin! It’s always nice to see people who were staff with me around! I still remember when we were both Super Admins together! Ahah

welcome back!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Fame said:

Why did you quote me? You’ve never  been a super admin! ?

lol I wish xD *cough cough*

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic