Gonna be gone for a bit

Phil

Hey yall im not gonna be on for a few days i think, townsville(city i live in) is flooding and ive been told by the army that were doing door to door checks to evacuate the suburb im living at as such ive placed my PC highest place i possibly can put it and have left dunno how long it will be before i can go home but just letting all my homies and people that know me that i wont be in game for a tiny bit but probs on the forums/discord

Love all yall and I'll try stat safe and keep yall updated

Signature.png

Thanks zeeptin!

Our dam is at 190% full with the city council having to open the damn to release water in order to help reduce flooding, next 2 days we'll be receiving heavier rainfall may have to head to a evacuation centre if it gets worse. 

FB_IMG_1549022182096.jpg

Signature.png

1 minute ago, [GL] LiL CJ (PoliceRP) said:

Stay safe stay strong and we are here for you and if your computer gets damaged I want to try to buy you a new one because you don’t have to go through this man

Cheers bud your a legend ?? hopefully it wont come to that but appreciate the thought!

Signature.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Phill said:

Thanks zeeptin!

Our dam is at 190% full with the city council having to open the damn to release water in order to help reduce flooding, next 2 days we'll be receiving heavier rainfall may have to head to a evacuation centre if it gets worse. 

FB_IMG_1549022182096.jpg

Stay safe Phil and keep the edibles safe!!!!!! 

In all seriousness i hope your place is fine and doesn’t get wrecked by the flood see ya when you get back we will miss you ofc crip

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

Stay safe Phil and keep the edibles safe!!!!!! 

In all seriousness i hope your place is fine and doesn’t get wrecked by the flood see ya when you get back we will miss you ofc crip

All out of it all ? probs for the best rn anyway?

Once i get back officer cripbanger will be back in force ?

Signature.png

That sucks phil. Stay safe!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Phil I went through the fear and hell that was Hurricane Florence, but a flooding like that is still hard to comprehend. I'm sure you already have but place any valuables upstairs, turn off all the electricity, unplug everything electric and place it upstairs as well, and check the house when you get back for any sort of water damage. Check for dark spots in the walls that weren't there before, drooping ceilings, and for water in light bulb "domes"/cases/whatever you want to call them. But above all else, stay safe brother. The things in your house are mostly replaceable, but your life you can never get back.

• Gaminglight Love 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

@Blitzton cheers mate glad you came out of it alright tho

Im lucky at the moment some houses have already been flooded pretty much everything valuable or that i need is safe as it can be, unless i get robbed during the flooding i should be alright(has happened before) cheers tho if anything happens I'll be sure to post here

Signature.png

Just now, HelloItsBilly said:

Be safe! ❤️

16 minutes ago, GibbiGibbi said:

Good luck Phil

11 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

Be safe Phil❤️

Thanks lads will try to, har to go back home forgot my phone chargers, this is not even 50m away from my house and one side of the main road i needed to use was flooded as well proud of my car for making it thru it but gods and we still have  around 4-6 days left of rain or so the weather man thinks

20190202_064521.png

Signature.png

Just now, HelloItsBilly said:

hopefully it doesnt reach your house

Im like 99% sure its gonna, we've prepared as best we can for it but seems like it will specially when we're supposed to get the heaviest rainfall today

Signature.png

mate thats why you dont live in queensland ? nah but seriously best of luck mate i know the feeling

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Just now, Bobby Yukiteru said:

mate thats why you dont live in queensland ? nah but seriously best of luck mate i know the feeling

Hahaha pretty much aye bloody hot as hell one day flooding the next, whats next snow?? but cheers bruvva

Signature.png

i hope the best for you phill :c

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

i hope the best for you phill :c

Thanks hannah ❤ where im at now im safe just hope my house doesnt get too badly flooded and nothing happens to my car, everything else is fine

Signature.png

Honestly it’s tuff having to go through these types of situations I’ve never been in one but the stories I have heard from survivors of these things they make it sound bad so stay strong don’t think about what is happening currently think about tomorrow and how better tomorrow may be don’t think about the past or the present think of the future and how you could rise up from this event and show that this flood won’t stop you and that you are ready to fucking beat it’s ass so stay strong and don’t forget to think of tomorrow 

Edited by [GL] LiL CJ (PoliceRP)
Spelt wrong
  • Sad 1